Page 149 of 276 [ 4407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152 ... 276  Next

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 2:30 pm

Batman: Arkham City

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 5:26 pm

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2017, 6:25 am

^I got everything in that game including all the trophies. 8)

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2017, 2:17 am

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2017, 2:36 am

Binding of Isaac, with Afterbirth+

I absolutely love this new expansion (with or without mods), but that blasted Void portal.... uuuuuugh. Anyone that knows what that is probably also knows where the "uuuuuugh" comes from. And it really sums it up. And of COURSE the freaking Hush is the only guaranteed method.

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2017, 5:01 pm

Dts888
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 Jan 2017, 9:08 am

Right now I'm playing "Survive another day of High School" based on a true story hahaha. :wink:

Almajo88
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Jan 2017, 7:11 pm

I bought a PS4 at Christmas, mostly so I could play Bloodborne.

I've been playing it to an unhealthy extent. It might be the best game that I've ever played.

While I'm at it, the PS4 Slim is an amazing console in terms of the aesthetic design, size, noise, power usage and the controller. My computer is much more powerful but there's a lot to be said for a tiny machine that games at 80W and Just Works.

I've also been slowly working through Ratchet and Clank. The PS4 remake, that is. I've played every main R&C game and enjoyed every one, I think Insomniac could make these games forever and I would keep playing them. The graphics are amazingly well-produced, to the point where some in-game cutscenes will have you questioning whether they're pre-rendered or not. (and no, I'm not referring to the scenes pulled from the movie that are very clearly pre-rendered)

I worked through Dark Souls 3 while doing my Bloodborne playthrough. Being able to play at downsampled 1620 at a constant 60 frames make me wish for a Bloodborne PC port, but that will never happen given that Sony produced it. DS3 is a very good game, though, but it has the most nonsensical implementation of poise that I have ever heard; instead of affecting your stagger resistance, it affects how many invincibility frames your dodges have after being attacked. In other words, heavy armour makes your dodges more effective when you're recovering from attacks. Before this discovery people assumed that poise simply didn't work but I feel like the truth of it is worse.

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2017, 2:12 am

Recently found the add ons to my beloved fallout 3 for cheap so snapped them up like a tapdancing shark! I've been to some screwed up places in the capital wasteland but The Pitt takes the mouldy cake, that flea bitten joint is just incorrect, it's completely demoralized beyond belief! Those Trog beasts disturbed me profoundly, that steelyard was unnerving, the atmosphere of that pitiful place was intoxicating. I'm not gonna ruin the plot in case anyone plays it but left it how it was when I strolled in as I ascertained that it was for the best, that sad act Wehrner whatever his name is didn't seem like he had a clue what to do if I upset the balance so I declined to take him up on the offer.

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2017, 4:24 pm

Magic the Gathering: Shandalar. I'm terrible at this game but something about it keeps me coming back.

diablo
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Jan 2017, 4:26 pm

Castlevania on NES. First time ever and first time playing a NES game in about 15 years. Its weird because I'm flying through the game but I was terrible at NES when I was a kid. So now I can take on these games that were a struggle when I was young and hopefully beat them.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2017, 4:42 pm

WoW

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2017, 2:34 am

Well I didn't have Internet for a couple days so have been playing this:

I think I am close to done with it. Started it a long time ago and got stuck on a certain part because i couldn't figure out how to get to a certain area without dying.

But yeah overall I suppose it was pretty fun, the combat kind of sucks like its sort of cumbersome and hard to stay facing the right way when fighting...so sometimes you end up attacking the air because your facing the wrong way or maybe its just console game controls vs. computer controls as I've been playing league of legends a lot more than any console games so more used to using my laptop keyboard for gaming. Also some of the locations were really hard for me to find but eventually I figured it out.

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2017, 6:11 am

Borderlands

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2017, 6:16 am

Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga

ThisAdamGuy
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2017, 12:22 pm

Right now I'm jumping back and forth between Darksiders, Persona 3, Super Mario Galaxy, and occasionally Terraria (PS3).