Page 181 of 276 [ 4407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184 ... 276  Next

Enigmatic_Oddity
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2018, 10:38 pm

After playing through To The Moon, I immediately picked up Finding Paradise and played through that. I was pleasantly surprised that the quality of writing was kept to the same high standard. As with the former title I also loved the presentation, with its frequent references and homages, and fantastic soundtrack.

I had picked up a few visual novels too, but dropped them. The Devil on G-String and Tomoyo After I found too full of stupid cliches, terrible pacing and plot contrivances and so they've both been uninstalled.

I am now playing through Umineko When They Cry. I am only a couple hours into the first part and so far I'm finding the writing to be of decent quality. It is early going yet but the characterisation so far has been quite good. Though no real major plot points have happened yet.

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2018, 3:16 pm

Bhopping like in cs:s. Specifically doing a style called A-Only. Trying to master it. Getting pretty good. 8)

Kristaok
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Jan 2018, 6:24 pm

My fave game franchise; Harvest Moon, right now I'm playing HM: FoMT which stands for "Friends of Mineral Town. It's a Japanese farming game where you can grow crops, raise livestock, and get married and have kids.

MariaTheFictionkin
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2018, 6:36 pm

Breeding and stuff in Pokémon Uranium

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2018, 7:06 pm

Persona 4 Golden. Soon I'll be tracking down the true killer.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2018, 7:23 pm

Kristaok wrote:
...right now I'm playing HM: FoMT which stands for "Friends of Mineral Town.

I need to get back into that one some time. It overwhelms me because there is so much to do, and so little time, I just want to slow those days down...and I play it during my work break, so it feels like instead of being on break, I'm just working somewhere else >__<

I also feel bad about dating, because unlike the previous games, every girl already has a guy after her :oops: I'm just the new guy in town, I don't want to be a homewrecker!

nerdynoob
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

27 Jan 2018, 8:59 pm

Assassin's Creed Origins The Hidden Ones DLC, Monster Hunter World, Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, Axiom Verge, and just for S***s and giggles Dark Souls.

Kristaok
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Jan 2018, 2:03 pm

SabbraCadabra wrote:
Kristaok wrote:
...right now I'm playing HM: FoMT which stands for "Friends of Mineral Town.

I need to get back into that one some time. It overwhelms me because there is so much to do, and so little time, I just want to slow those days down...and I play it during my work break, so it feels like instead of being on break, I'm just working somewhere else >__<

I also feel bad about dating, because unlike the previous games, every girl already has a guy after her :oops: I'm just the new guy in town, I don't want to be a homewrecker!

As long as you don't befriend the rivals you don't have to worry about them stealing your girl. :P

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2018, 6:21 pm

Kristaok wrote:
As long as you don't befriend the rivals you don't have to worry about them stealing your girl. :P

I'm not worried about that, I just feel bad that I'm attempting to steal their girl. I keep hoping that I'll dig up some dirt, but they all seem like pretty decent guys, and I have an inferiority complex :)

HM3 GBC made it so easy, they didn't even give you a choice.

"I guess we should get married."
"Yeah, you're probably right."

Kristaok
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Jan 2018, 7:31 pm

SabbraCadabra wrote:
Kristaok wrote:

I'm not worried about that, I just feel bad that I'm attempting to steal their girl. I keep hoping that I'll dig up some dirt, but they all seem like pretty decent guys, and I have an inferiority complex :)

HM3 GBC made it so easy, they didn't even give you a choice.

"I guess we should get married."
"Yeah, you're probably right."

Well you could either go for the Harvest Goddess who has no man lol, or go for Anne who has a man but if he don't find work he will leave the town.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2018, 10:25 pm

I forgot about the Harvest Goddess, the entire concept just sounds a little too crazy for me @_@ I might look into Anne, I think she's one of the ones I like. I don't know when I'll get back to the game though, I'm trying to stick with Ultima IV to completion, and I still need to finish Spirit Tracks :oops:

Now that I think about it, when I said "previous games", I forgot that I haven't played the N64 or PSX ones, and FoMT is supposed to be based on one of them, isn't it?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2018, 11:42 am

Dragon Quest IX. I beat the hardest non-legacy boss yesterday.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Enigmatic_Oddity
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2018, 7:30 am

After finally figuring a way to get PS4 streaming to my handheld PC I've resumed playing Persona 5. The game really works better for me as a portable game. I'm at the end of November and I think it's nearing the end.

Canary
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2018, 3:20 pm

Picked up Borderlands 2. I'm terrible at these types of games.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2018, 6:02 pm

Pokemon Pearl. I had forgotten how much fun it is.

Almajo88
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Feb 2018, 9:02 pm

Enigmatic_Oddity wrote:
After finally figuring a way to get PS4 streaming to my handheld PC I've resumed playing Persona 5. The game really works better for me as a portable game. I'm at the end of November and I think it's nearing the end.

They NEED to release a Switch version. Playing anywhere else is tiring!