Page 173 of 276 [ 4407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176 ... 276  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2017, 2:07 pm

I might play Metroid Zero Mission this week.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

MarissaKay
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Oct 2017, 8:56 am

I've been playing Harvest Moon: A New Beginning on and off for the past couple of months. I'm torn between starting a new game of Dark Cloud or finishing up a game of Breath of Fire III.

Desurage
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

04 Oct 2017, 4:44 pm

Watch Dogs 2
I love the story so much. I thought I would hate the hacktavist atmosphere, but the writers do a really good job balancing the whackyness of a bunch of rogue hackers trying to take down an evil corporation with reality in subtle and interesting way. The confrontation with the main villain during the Looking Glass quest was really well done.
I spend most of my time playing the game zooming around on motorcycles listening to podcasts while I hack the cars into other cars and randomly hack money away from people.
If this was what real life was like, I think I would like it more. I don't even have an idea of what I would do with all my magic hacker money, I just like the idea of getting easy money.
I feel bad for the pixel people though. Everytime I knock a guy off a bike I think 'sorry'. Is it bad that I don't mind when I shoot though like 18 guys though? It's the situation.

KoalaKid1578
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Oct 2017, 8:52 am

Trying to finally finish up Super Meat Boy! This game has been haunting me for ages at this point lol

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2017, 5:36 pm

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2017, 7:38 am

I've barely played anything else for the last week. This game is perfection.

Completed a randomizer run just now (mode added by the expansion). Utter bloody chaos. Turns out that if every single enemy on floor 4 is allowed to move on every single beat, things get a tad unpleasant.

A big thank-you to the freeze spell, shield scroll, and obsidian cutlass for making that win even remotely possible. And the Necrodancer himself came super close to getting me at the end. Had that fight gone on for just one or two more beats, I would have lost.

It only gets harder from here.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2017, 12:48 pm

I finally cracked open Ever Oasis and was playing it for most of the week.

There's a lot of hand-holding tutorial stuff at the beginning, but once they leave you alone, the game really opens up. It's weird, every time I think that a "feature" of the game is starting to turn into a chore, the game unlocks for me the ability to hire someone in town to do some grindy task for me: like restocking shops, tending the garden, or you can even send out a team to a nearby cave to mine for items or collect monster drops.

It also brings back a lot of that nostalgia for me of playing SMB3 for the first time, getting my butt kicked in the desert world one sunny morning. Lots of cool Saturday morning vibes, but that's probably just me =)

Almajo88
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Oct 2017, 5:58 pm

I've played a lot of Cuphead lately. It's fun and incredible to look at. I don't think it's overly difficult if you've played many action games before, just remember to bind your dash to a bumper.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2017, 7:53 pm

More Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon.

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2017, 5:35 am

Spelunky.

I swear, this game is SO much more fun to watch than it is to play.

Always looks like such a blast. But I hate about 75% of it's mechanics.

Enigmatic_Oddity
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2017, 6:08 am

I've got two weeks off work. Though I have a ton of other more productive things that need doing... I feel like I may spend too much time getting back into Elite: Dangerous.

Victor1985
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

17 Oct 2017, 12:13 am

I mean I did dip into resi 6 again but that thing is poor, I'm playing metro last light.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2017, 12:17 am

Dragon Age Inquisition (again)
Pokemon X - trying to get shiny Pokemon to trade for legendary Pokemon to complete my Pokedex
Pokemon Y (again), because I wanted to do something besides hatching eggs trying for shiny Pokemon
The Sims 4 - I'm trying the Legacy challenge. I tried it once before but got bored of playing the same family before I finished, trying again now.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

foxant
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Oct 2017, 8:10 pm

gta vice city, manhunt and american macagee alice. and some visuals novels

Special Interest: memes

staremaster
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2017, 5:04 am

Recently finisheshed Project: Overkill and Medal of Honor 2010. Thinking about getting back into GTA 4. I remember the meh gunfighting and stupid missions annoyed the hell out of me, but I do like the driving mechanics with the 360 controller.

Sancthuary
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Oct 2017, 8:58 pm

How about Kerbal Space Program? I often spend a hour for design aircraft.
Also with the BDarmory Mod for KSP to turn from Space Program Simulation to Combat Aircraft Construction simulation :D