Page 157 of 276 [ 4406 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160 ... 276  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2017, 6:45 pm

^ :o Well, that's interesting. I didn't find Dawn of Sorrow that hard at all. So far, the only really tough parts in Order are the bosses, though that could easily change, I guess. [I beat the crab on my third try; the other two times I didn't time the magnet launch right and accidentally fell on him.]

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Almajo88
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Apr 2017, 3:48 am

It's not so much that Dawn was hard, but that Symphony was so easy :p Ecclesia gets much more difficult in the second half, I remember one boss in particular giving me crazy trouble. It's a shame that Konami will never make a good Castlevania again... how many series have effectively been killed by Konami's business decisions :(

At least there's Bloodstained.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2017, 4:55 am

A lot of people said Circle of the Moon was very difficult, but I didn't think it was that bad...definitely had to do a lot more grinding in it than in the other CV games, though.

iMissTheOldDays
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 Apr 2017, 6:15 pm

League of legends

TimbitTimmy
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 Apr 2017, 6:38 pm

The games i've been playing recently is Starbound, Sims 4, Civilization VI, Killing Floor 2. There pretty fun games i'd say.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2017, 8:06 am

Right now I'm doing my annual replay of the very first Legend of Zelda, but this time I'm trying to see how far I can get without the wooden sword (or the two upgrades).

In some ways it's a little more challenging than I thought it would be, but in other ways, I feel like all I need is perseverance, because all of the tools you need are right there within your reach. I only have two Triforce pieces so far, but I'm making good headway now that I have the raft and the stepladder.

I'm tempted to check a strategy guide, especially because I want to make sure I'm wasting as few precious bombs as possible, but I feel like that would defeat the purpose of challenging myself like this.

Just for the record, the old man was right; it is dangerous to go alone! =)

arnoldmcguire335
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 May 2017, 4:17 am

Pokemon Sun, trying to complete the Pokedex post-game.

Beshamora
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 May 2017, 5:33 pm

Fallout 4, I am a big fan of this game

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2017, 1:00 pm

noumenon
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 May 2017, 5:13 am

I bought Prey... but I don't think I am liking it... the enemies can hide as items in the game... so its like these constant jump scares... the scary part doesn't bother me... it just gets annoying quickly... hopefully the entire game isn't this way

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2017, 2:43 pm

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2017, 4:16 pm

I'm taking a break from Order of Ecclesia to play Rune Factory 4. I'm determined to actually finish the game. It's so big! *__*

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2017, 6:01 pm

noumenon wrote:
I bought Prey... but I don't think I am liking it... the enemies can hide as items in the game... so its like these constant jump scares... the scary part doesn't bother me... it just gets annoying quickly... hopefully the entire game isn't this way

I was pretty upset that the actual finished Prey 2 got cancelled =| It looked pretty cool, and this new game...does not.

Mitz
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 May 2017, 5:28 pm

TimbitTimmy wrote:
The games i've been playing recently is Starbound, Sims 4 *chomps off end*

you said starbound, right?
yeah, i have that game too.
i don't mind the sims 4 that much, but i love the sims 3!
currently binging rimworld, an indie game. and no, i do not play it for the violence. i more or less play it for trading and crafting BECAUSE NO OTHER GAME HAS THAT FLUFF.
and yes, fluff replaced a curse word. because cat.

AndrewBatman82
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

09 May 2017, 2:18 am

Bioshock Infinite and Batman Arkham Knight on the PS4

Stampfigang
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

11 May 2017, 8:13 am

Skyrim on PS4, my Kjahiit is only on Level 10 so lots of fun is still to come...