Clothes you find attractive on men / women

Page 3 of 5 [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

GoatOnFire
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2012, 6:12 pm

I don't know why, but I would find it very attractive if someone wore nothing but postage stamps. Enough postage stamps to be fully clothed. I know it's not very practical, but I can always dream.

soutthpaw
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 May 2012, 6:15 pm

Weiss_Yohji wrote:
Solvejg wrote:
I like men in geeky tshirts, a zip up jumper or hoody, normal semi baggy mens jeans and converse.

I like women to wear the same. 8)

Jumpers =/= men's wear. We don't wear dresses unless we're drag queens, gay, trans, or Scottish (At least they have kilts).

Jumper is the same as a Sweater in the UK and probably other countries. depends where the OP is from.. Thought a Cardigan is a zip up sweater if I remember correctly

DogsWithoutHorses
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2012, 6:17 pm

Weiss_Yohji wrote:
Solvejg wrote:
I like men in geeky tshirts, a zip up jumper or hoody, normal semi baggy mens jeans and converse.

Jumpers =/= men's wear. We don't wear dresses unless we're drag queens, gay, trans, or Scottish (At least they have kilts).

These aren't women's clothes, they're my clothes, I bought them.

If your success is defined as being well adjusted to injustice and well adapted to indifference, then we don?t want successful leaders. We want great leaders- who are unbought, unbound, unafraid, and unintimidated to tell the truth.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2012, 6:19 pm

mv wrote:
JanuaryMan wrote:
mv wrote:
For men whose build I consider attractive, a wifebeater T. Sorry, I don't know the proper name for them. It's a nice showcase for shoulders and collarbones.

This?

Yes, though that one is particularly feminine-looking (something wrong with the shoulders of the shirt).

i wear those as pj in summers.

I find its english name disturbing.

Solvejg
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2012, 6:25 pm

DogsWithoutHorses wrote:
Weiss_Yohji wrote:
Solvejg wrote:

These aren't women's clothes, they're my clothes, I bought them.

i still don't understand what you were saying. I like women in mens clothes.

So I'm never in a rush

PastFixations
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2012, 6:32 pm

Solvejg wrote:
I like women in mens clothes.

0.o
You might want to date my ex...
Actually on second thought you totally should not under any circumstances.

www.wrongplanet.net/postp5013377.html&h ... t=#5013377

Sora: "My friends are my power."

Ventus: "I'm asking you as a friend. Just... put an end to me."

metaldanielle
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2012, 7:21 pm

Weiss_Yohji wrote:
We don't wear dresses unless we're drag queens, gay, trans, or Scottish (At least they have kilts).

What if we ask nicely? :lol:

DogOfJudah
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 May 2012, 7:44 pm

Quote:
We don't wear dresses unless we're drag queens, gay, trans, or Scottish (At least they have kilts).

You can be straight as a ruler and wear a dress.. Somethings just have to be done XD (Damn dares ^_^)

Weiss_Yohji
Toucan
Toucan

08 May 2012, 7:58 pm

DogOfJudah wrote:
Quote:

You can be straight as a ruler and wear a dress.. Somethings just have to be done XD (Damn dares ^_^)

Most drag queens are straight. (i.e., Eddie Izzard)

DogOfJudah
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 May 2012, 8:22 pm

Weiss_Yohji wrote:
DogOfJudah wrote:
Quote:

Most drag queens are straight. (i.e., Eddie Izzard)

Oh yeah I forgot about him, when people say drag queen I instantly think Paul O'Grady after reading up on the matter it turns out most are not, my bad :doh:

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2012, 9:48 pm

hyperlexian wrote:
no i was definitely curious/worried, you had mentioned that people were creeped out by you, so when you posted this (and some pictures of females who looked young in another thread) i did wonder what your target age group was. there is something extremely youthful about the girls you seem attracted to, so that is always a concern to me.

Glad it's not just me who thought that.

Yoshie777
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2012, 11:50 pm

It doesn't matter what women wear in the end. I actually judge a woman by her heart and her personality.

We all deal with problems and strife, but it's how we deal with them that makes all the difference in the world.

"You are no accident!"
-Rick Warren

ToughDiamond
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2012, 5:43 am

Yoshie777 wrote:
It doesn't matter what women wear in the end. I actually judge a woman by her heart and her personality.

I couldn't agree more, but I think that in the way people dress we can often find important clues about their personalities and hearts. It's never absolute, but I need all the help I can get in reading people.

Also I find it much easier to open up to people who I find visually attractive - I don't mean this "sexual capital" thing.....I usually take away a couple of points for that, because those folks already have too much admiration. I mean stuff like the colours they wear, and all kinds of little aspects such as that.

DogsWithoutHorses
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2012, 5:48 am

Also I think this is a thread about clothes we like on people we like, not what people have to wear for us to like them.

You know what I really react poorly to? Men wearing scarves. It just screams self-serious acting/art student / possible hipster, a type I have a serious negative connotation with.
Also fedoras (esp. woven), it's a shame because it used to be such a sharp look, but they've been douchified in my mind permanently.

If your success is defined as being well adjusted to injustice and well adapted to indifference, then we don?t want successful leaders. We want great leaders- who are unbought, unbound, unafraid, and unintimidated to tell the truth.

ZX_SpectrumDisorder
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2012, 5:58 am

DogsWithoutHorses
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2012, 7:28 am

NeueZiel wrote:
DogsWithoutHorses wrote:
Also I think this is a thread about clothes we like on people we like, not what people have to wear for us to like them.

You know what I really react poorly to? Men wearing scarves. It just screams self-serious acting/art student / possible hipster, a type I have a serious negative connotation with.
Also fedoras (esp. woven), it's a shame because it used to be such a sharp look, but they've been douchified in my mind permanently.

As an avid scarf lover I have to agree with you here. I think a scarf is GLORIOUS on a girl, I think it looks cool as hell in comic books and anime but when I see a real dude wearing one it just looks really bad. I've considered buying scarves before but I just do not think it would look good at all on me unless I lost a ton of weight so I was very very skinny. I think a lot of stylish cool things just don't look good on the majority of people, mainly males. THAT'S MY SUBJECTIVE OPINION BEFORE YOU CRUCIFY ME FOR BEING SHALLOW.

Honestly, I will instantly hate someone if I see them wearing a fedora. They are stupid and ugly (in my opinion).

IKR it's so silly but I have such an intense emotional reaction to those hats, it's like they automatically make the wearer look smug and stupid at the same time and I wanna smack it off their head.
This thread is all subjective opinions. As long as we're talking about the clothes and not the people in them I don't think anyone is going to hire a carpenter.