Clothes you find attractive on men / women

Page 5 of 5 [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

HisDivineMajesty
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2012, 7:18 pm

Homer_Bob wrote:
I actually find professional clothing on women to be very attractive. I don't know, I just like do.

What do you mean by professional? Suits and knots, or uniforms that indicate some specific profession, like policewoman or nurse?

DogOfJudah
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 May 2012, 8:00 pm

smudge wrote:
DogOfJudah wrote:
Something else I remembered I like

Women who steal your boxers and a shirt/t shirt for sleeping in always look cute as hell especially when your shirts drown them XD.

Why does that look cute? I honestly want to know why, because I've never understood it.

Because it's too big for them and they look a little silly so they get all embarrassed, and when girls are embarrassed they tend to look cute.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2012, 8:12 pm

Homer_Bob wrote:
I actually find professional clothing on women to be very attractive. I don't know, I just like do.

Me too, but with men. Men just look really nice when they're dressed smartly in a suit. I'm not sure why.

whatamess
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2015, 12:30 am

Guys in jeans and t-shirts or a long sleeved shirt are my favorite...sneakers are fine, just none of the basketball looking hi-tops, I hate those...hehe BUT if we are going out to a nice place, I like for him to be able to dress appropriately as well.

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2015, 2:26 am

Women that wear real jeans are a thousand times more attractive than those that wear yoga pants IMAO.