Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

EstimatedProphet
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 May 2012, 10:59 am

My roommate is really starting to annoy me. He bullshits on any sort of house work all the time. BS on mowing the lawn for a week or so and then only mowed the front lawn. Hopefully he mows the back yard this weekend because it looks like s**t. He rarely does dishes, takes out the trash, or even puts his trash in the trash can. He's gotten better at throwing his trash away, but if the bag is full he just sets his trash on the floor and doesn't change the bag. Also when it's his turn to buy trash bags, paper towels, or any other sort of shared item he always gets the absolute cheapest knowing that it sucks, but he doesn't care. He doesn't take the trash out so it doesn't matter to him that his trash bags rip whenever you try to pull them out of the trash can and he doesn't ever do any cleaning so it doesn't matter that the paper towels he buys are worthless. He also always puts his damn drinks on the floor and kicks them over all the time. He's put so many stains on my carpet and even burned a hole in the carpet from dropping a joint. He also never matches bowls even when he has weed. He just expects to smoke my weed at all times and only smokes his own if he can't manage to get me to smoke with him. I just quit smoking with him recently because of this and even though he has weed he'll still smoke bowls that I've left out unfinished. He also can't seem to ever pay bills or rent on time. He just paid rent for this month a few days ago (two weeks late) and still hasn't paid bills for last month. I'm just getting so tired of this. He moved in with my brother (who I had to kick out recently) because their roommates moved away and they couldn't afford where they were staying. They were only supposed to be here for a couple months but it's been just over a year now. I can't wait until I get to live alone again.