Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

YoungCPA
Butterfly
Butterfly

28 May 2012, 6:27 pm

Don't know if he got an official diagnosis or not-that's really between him and his doctor. It's a spectrum disorder, tho, so it's hard to attribute traits one way or the other. I do know that a hedge fund guy-who's name escapes me-he was profiled in the big short WAS diagnosed with aspergers disease

Apple_in_my_Eye
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2012, 2:38 am

YoungCPA wrote:
Don't know if he got an official diagnosis or not-that's really between him and his doctor. It's a spectrum disorder, tho, so it's hard to attribute traits one way or the other. I do know that a hedge fund guy-who's name escapes me-he was profiled in the big short WAS diagnosed with aspergers disease

Michael Burry

http://www.vanityfair.com/business/feat ... rpt-201004

artrat
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2012, 11:36 am

I have always thought that he was a power hungry sociopath. He certainly sacrifices the well being and happiness of other to make a sweet profit. Is there proof that he has been diagnosed with AS or is it just assumptions based on intuition?

"I belive in God, only I spell it Nature."
~ Frank Llyod Wright

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2012, 12:22 pm

artrat wrote:
I have always thought that he was a power hungry sociopath.

Some aspies can be like that too.

I think he's just one weird f**k, he destroyed a lot of the internet with facebook and of course people's privacy, not to mention that he provokes internet crime towards people in general, since everyone is traceable these days because of facebook (even the ones that have never used it or even know of it).