Post something that made you LAUGH today!

Page 13 of 47 [ 752 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 47  Next

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2016, 6:27 pm

There Are Four Lights!

saxgeek
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2016, 8:34 pm

I can't get enough of this video. Getting slapped in the face with a fish is just so funny!

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2016, 7:43 pm

Reading about a mysterious person who for the past three years in a small Oregon town, has left $100 bills at random for people in the community. Whoever has been doing this obviously wants to avoid the spotlight, but reading about this person made me feel good on the inside. :)

{BTW, I started a thread in the News section about this person if you need something to intrigue you. :wink: }

Alphawolf
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

04 Aug 2016, 4:06 pm

My co worker told a joke. He asked me, "What do you call a cow that does not give milk?" The answer "A Bull!" Ok to you guys that might not be at all funny but for some dumb reason that cracked me up at work. I am not known for laughing like a wild man at work too often but I lost it. I loved the logic in the joke it instantly made sense to me.

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2016, 9:12 pm

When I watched a video clip of Trump saying "We've got to stop being the stupid country run by very stupid people". I couldn't help myself but break out laughing.
:D

lidsmichelle
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2016, 6:17 am

Herein You Will Find Various And Numerous And Innumerable Hexes, Curses, Words In The Old Tongue To Cleave A’Twain Friend, Foe, Family Alike. If You So Choose. Money Hates Me, God Hates Me, My Wife Hates Me, My Own Hands Hate Me. But Thats All Beside The Point. The Point Is That My Time Here On Earth Runs Short. Im Not Dying But You All Are. Im A Glass Of Wine. Nothing Beats A Glass Of Wine. When The Kids Arent Home And Your A Mother Theres A Glass Of Wine There. A Glass Coffee Table And I’m A Glass Of Wine. Stressful Day When The Kids And you're Husband Then Glass Of Wine. Dark Chocolate Indulge. Petty Indulgences. When you're A Glass Of Wine And Let The Body’s Hit The Floor. When Your Glass Of Wine Is Running Short And You Say Heck What Of It. Why Dont I Have Another. Bartender I Am A Glass Of Wine. Bottoms Up And The Devil Laughs. The Bartender Remembers When It Happened. They All Remember When It Happened And If They Knew That You Dont Remember Then They Would Know That Something Is Awry Here Or So They Would Think. Something Would Be Amiss Or Smells Fishy. So Theyre All Relating There Stories Of Where They Were When That Event Happened And The Eyes Move Clockwise About The Room Where We All Share Our Glass Of Wine And Suddenly The Clock Ticks To You And They Ask The Fatal Question That Destroys Your Reputation, The Question You Could Never Answer, The Dead Giveaway: Where Were You When The Bodies Hit The Floor

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2016, 7:41 am

Waiting, poised, with a rubber band aimed, behind my mothers's kitchen table probably for a full five minutes or more for her to come though the door so I could flick her with it and laugh.
Small things amuse small minds :wink: In my defence she did too.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2016, 2:59 pm

My mom wondering who invited me to a concert that will happen on August 27th. :lol:

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2016, 3:04 pm

My grandpa said, "We have some Amish here now" (the island on which he lives.) But my mom thought he said, "We have tsunamis here now."

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 2:42 am

this guy has absolutely no charisma.=) he looks like a typical jew to me haha

Danae
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2016, 10:19 am

"Ever since I was a child, I’ve never allowed myself to get too close to people. I’ve avoided emotional attachment. Perhaps I’ve been so afraid of death and dying that any connection just seemed like a bad thing, something that wouldn’t last." Dana Scully - Christmas Carol.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2016, 1:05 pm

Unclear on the concept.

There Are Four Lights!

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2016, 2:36 pm

Praise you Brownlee Brothers!

saxgeek
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2016, 7:13 pm

Darmok wrote:
Unclear on the concept.

Haha! That's funny! Clearly, someone does not know how to make bar graphs.

saxgeek
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2016, 4:21 pm

Someone parodized this autism help chart. :lol:

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2016, 7:53 pm

well, first I went on a weird Chinese website for cheap plastic dolls, and I saw a "Baby Boy" doll that drinks water from a bottle and when you squeeze his foot he pees out of his wee-wee. The box it's in actually says "Look! It can p!ss!"

And I just watched a video on YouTube called The Sex Offenders Rap. It was because it was so awful and cheesy that I laughed.