Post something that made you LAUGH today!

Page 11 of 47 [ 752 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 47  Next

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2016, 9:17 pm

I've been watching a series of videos of Yandere Simulator by its creator Yandere Dev, and today I watched a video where he showed a similar-looking high school simulation game from Japan. After looking at the box it was in he said, "Now that I know what console it's for, I can play it." Then he plunked the Playstation 4 game, still in its box, into a SNES. :lol:

Kenya
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2016, 9:31 pm

A friend of mine shared a picture of a campaign rally for Hillary Clinton and in the background there was a group of people holding up letters that spelled out HILLARY. The only thing is that only the L, L, A, and R were visible in the picture and Hillary's head was blocking part of the second L so that it instead looked like it was spelling out LIAR. I was LMFAOing soo hardcore after that. :lol:

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2016, 9:46 pm

I was just watching a clip of the "Party Quirk's" skit from Whose Line Is It Anyway?, which was on another post. Colin was playing a party guest who "Likes to stick his hands in everyone's pockets". :lol:

Kenya
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2016, 10:06 pm

A Vine of a friend of mine tickling her pet kitten, Caspian. Plus he was purring while she did it. Too hilariously adorable.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2016, 10:52 am

This happened last night, but I watched a video of Judy Garland singing "Over the Rainbow" in the Wizard of Oz, but it had been dubbed over by a death metal version of the song. I'm not normally a fan of death metal but it was hilarious because it really sounded like Dorothy was singing in a deep, throaty voice and I almost died.

Mattoid
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

24 Mar 2016, 3:40 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83bkpkCQu2Q

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 114 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 90 of 200
You seem to have both neurodiverse and neurotypical traits

MBTI Type: INFP
Enneagram Type: 4w5

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2016, 8:17 am

Is Mr. or Mrs. Wall there?

No, there are no walls here.

Then what holds up the ceiling?

:lol: :lol:

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2016, 11:20 am

I saw a bunch of panels of vintage comic strips that were taken out of context so that they looked and sounded very unwholesome. Words like "Dick", "gay", and even "boner" had very different meanings back then, and this was back when they had a very strict comics code so parents wouldn't think their kids would grow up into serial killers. The ones taken from Archie were probably the funniest since Archie is, you know, for kids!

Kenya
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2016, 9:21 pm

O.K. so this was actually from a few days ago, but keep in mind that I come from a Caucasian family. So one of my brothers was looking for white bread and couldn't find any so he said "Mom, we're out of white bread" to which I replied "Did you look in the mirror?" :lol:

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2016, 1:32 am

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2016, 6:00 pm

Lately I've been watching a lot of Linkara videos. I just saw one where he's reviewing some PSA comic about drugs and in the middle he starts asking many questions that have no answer and then suddenly he's holding a plushie of Weedle from Pokemon, and he goes "WHY AM I HOLDING A WEEDLE INSTEAD OF A COMIC BOOK?!?", and then he has a huge nervous breakdown where he's dumping multicolored balls on his head, yelling at a SMB Fire Flower plushie "Why won't you give me fire powers?!", having a staring contest with the Weedle, and other hilarious things. I almost died.

Kenya
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2016, 7:08 pm

A reaction video to the Season 6 Premiere of MLP.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2016, 1:39 pm

I read a joke today about a teacher who was trying to teach her students how to discover the world through their sensory perception. She would blindfold them and have them feel things like pumice stone or pine cones and try try to guess what they were without using their eyes. And then she gave them a real treat - Life Saver candies in just about every flavor, and they had to guess the flavors just by the taste. They easily guessed cherry and lemon and mint, but when she gave them honey-flavored Life Savers the kids were stumped. She gave the kids a hint: "It's something that your mommy and daddy probably call each other". One kid promptly spat his Life Saver out and yelled to the others "Spit them out right now, they're @$$hole-flavored!!"

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2016, 1:41 am

Cockney ATMs.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2016, 8:42 am

I was watching Danger Dolan and there was a list of the dumbest answers kids have given in school. Dumb and very creative at the same time. One of the questions was "Why is milk commonly given to children who have swallowed poison?" the student answered, "To make them happy before they die."

I laughed at that more than I really should have. :twisted:

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2016, 9:29 pm

Watching this video and then reading the comments below, I couldn't help but break out laughing.