Post something that made you LAUGH today!

Page 5 of 47 [ 741 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 47  Next

b9
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2015, 10:43 am

i was watching an episode of "bewitched" while going to sleep (remote was too remote to find), and the sound of her wiggling her nose when she casts a spell started to annoy me ("tiggle tiggle tick"). then i thought about the sound, and i thought also then about the sound that "jeannie" on "i dream of jeannie" makes when she casts a spell ("boing-oing-oing-oing..."), and i realized that the producers had to use a sound to represent the spells.

i then imagined a b***h fight between samantha in bewitched, and jeannie, and i imagined listening to it from the next room and hearing a cacophony of "tigle tiggle ticks" and "boing-oing-oings"'s interspersed with the sound of crashing furniture and breaking glass.
the thought almost gave me an abdominal hernia, and i had to sit up to laugh to the extent i was laughing without injury.

now i am determined to source a good variety of those 2 sounds and other common sounds associated with spells in those 2 TV shows, and patch them together in a way that recreates my imagined scenario.
it will be the death of me if i get it right.

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2015, 1:02 pm

Listening to this song as I was chopping vegetables

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2015, 4:18 pm

This, especially #2:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/juliareinstein/ ... vgqrezVGgm

iliketrees
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2015, 3:20 am

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2015, 2:10 pm

Ooh, those owl chicks are so adorable!
I saw a video today of a dog wearing croc shoes.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

iliketrees
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2015, 6:37 am

T_
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Sep 2015, 12:05 pm

David Cameron (Prime minister of the UK) was alleged to have put his privates into dead pig's head during his time as a student...and the puns on the site below have been making me giggle like a 6-year old.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/robinedds/you-w ... jhPlR4rEzV

The top comment is hilarious as well (the limerick)

I think I'm dumb, or maybe just happy...

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2015, 10:37 pm

I was watching a YouTube Poop of The Phantom of the Opera movie, and found it surprisingly hilarious. There was one part where Mr. Bean's face suddenly appears over the Phantom's face and the tea I was drinking almost went out my nose. :lol:

iliketrees
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2015, 6:34 am

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2015, 1:14 pm

This:

http://i.imgur.com/iIs027Q.gifv

iliketrees
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2015, 2:42 am

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2015, 2:13 pm

I watched one of those "Caiilou" parodies from GoAnimate! where he fakes being sick to miss school. Actually the only really funny thing about it except maybe Caillou's "sick" voice sounding like an adult man, is when his mom realizes he's faking and forces him to take his real temperature, which is 70 degrees F or 21 degrees C. He would not only really be sick, but dead from hypothermia. :lol:

Also he spent most of his time dancing with his teddy bear, so you'd think his temperature would go up from that, and I had to ignore the fact that neither Caillou nor his sister Rosie (who looked like a miniature adult woman instead of a toddler) are old enough to even be in school. :P

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2015, 3:26 pm

While I was in the waiting room accompanying my husband on his appointment with the psychiatrist, I was reading an older issue of Us Weekly. There is a section called "Fashion Police" and Justin Bieber, in particular, was dressed with a bandana on his face. He looked like he was about to rob the bank! :lol: (critics' words, not mine, but still...)

iliketrees
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2015, 5:21 am

Strawberry5
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2015, 5:55 pm

Yesterday, Marc told me that he was in Waterstones and a boy was there with his parents. And he pointed out a book to his mother. He said something like Mum, Santa has to pee. The boy's father said that the book was base. Then they had to leave Waterstones as the boy embarrassed his parents because he kept saying Santa has to pee.

Also, I looked it up a few hours ago and I think it must have been this book.

Link

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2015, 2:06 am

activity involving removing a letter from a video game's title and giving it a new synopsis.

Left Dead (left 4 dead)

main character has suffered a stroke and the left side of his body no longer functions. puzzle/platformer.

Metroid Rime (metroid prime)

you're a space pirate wiping frost from the windows at the base in phendrana.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.