Post something that made you LAUGH today!

Page 15 of 47 [ 752 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 47  Next

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2017, 10:59 pm

How is prangent formed? :mrgreen:

EclecticWarrior
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2017, 11:18 pm

Lillikoi wrote:
How is prangent formed? :mrgreen:

If you get really fat over a period of time and a baby drops out of you, yes. You are pregnant.

WP's most sparkling member.

DX classic autism 1995, AS 2003, depression 2008

~INFP~

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2017, 6:32 pm

Denis Istomin's response to some smart aleck's dumb question. I wish I had his grace under pressure!

Lunella
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2017, 11:07 am

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2017, 11:12 am

Why was this in my Youtube recommended? :lol:

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2017, 11:15 am

Best lulz ever :jester:

I lost it when he finally became gay :mrgreen:

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2017, 8:52 pm

I just watched a Cyanide and Happiness short where a guy heats up some soup in the microwave and then when he picks up the bowl it burns his hands and he screams and tries to put it down somewhere, but all kinds of people and animals and things get in his way. But what *really* made me laugh was when I turned on the closed captions and it said "loads of screaming". :mrgreen:

ltcvnzl
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2017, 9:03 pm

I watched one episode of Mr Beans and it was funny, my cat also enjoyed it a lot, it was even funnier how much she was paying attention

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2017, 11:00 pm

I found out a stretch of land's name for a place in one of my stories and it has a dodgy but compelling ring to it, I told myself in a dream last night and forgot until a few hours ago, I'd been stuck on that name for over a year.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2017, 1:58 am

sometimes simple nature and physics makes me laugh.

today there was a huge bulldozer that drove past my place on it's way to somewhere, and the ground rumbled as it's steel treaded tracks rolled over the bitumen.

it left deep indentations in the road and i could not stop laughing at that fact.
i have no idea why.. there seems to be a "keystone cops"element to it, but i can not determine how.

the guy driving it seemed totally oblivious as to the damage he was leaving behind him..but it was a council owned bulldozer, so someone in the local council did not do their homework and is going to get their arse bitten i think.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2017, 2:08 am

i have breathing problems and i have also a propensity to laugh myself into a choking fit which then occupies my mind.

today i had my door knocked upon by someone who was doing a survey, and i told him i was too tired and bade him farewell, but as soon as he left, i thought "it is a shame that it is so hard to get restraining orders against people"

then i imagined if it was easy to get restraining orders on anyone (that is so they can not come within 500 meters of your location) then you could hand them out to everyone who gets in your way (like at the shops).
the name on the top line would be "to whom this notice is presented..."

that way it would not be necessary to wish i had a can of mace so i could just give people in front of me in a queue a spritz of it to get them out of the way.

imagine if i waited for the postman on his motorbike to come by, and i just handed him a restraining order with a fond farewell...
then i would never have to pay bills because i could correctly state that the postman is not allowed near my place, so i never got the letter.

yeah stupid thinking is my habit now. either my mind is falling apart, or else i am sick of boring reality.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2017, 2:12 am

don't you hate it when you have a 4 pronged fork and only one pea left on your plate?

you become paralyzed with indecision as to which prong to push into the pea....

b9
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2017, 2:23 am

funny thought (ish)

you are at a cab rank, and there are many cabs waiting, and you don't like the look of the first one, you tap on his window and say (this applies to sydney cabs) "yeah are you going anywhere near Perth?"

if he says "yes" (as most would greedily do because the fare would be more than $10,000 i guess), you simply say "thank goodness i am not going there" and just move back to the next cab and hire it.
if the next cab says "why did you not get into the cab in front?" i would say "because he was going to perth"

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2017, 2:35 am

b9 wrote:
don't you hate it when you have a 4 pronged fork and only one pea left on your plate?

you become paralyzed with indecision as to which prong to push into the pea....

it must not be easy to push *only* one of the two middle prongs into a pea.

unless you have a particularly large fork or tiny pea.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2017, 2:38 am

^ actually......

perhaps not.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2017, 2:58 am

but which prong deserves the credit for ferrying that pea into your mouth?

which prong do you wish to congratulate for doing the job?

anyway it is best to make sure that the number of peas on your plate is evenly divisible by the numbers of prongs on your fork, but by the time you finish counting them they all go cold.

f**k peas...they are a hassle.