Post something that made you LAUGH today!

Page 20 of 47 [ 752 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 47  Next

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2018, 12:45 am

This was last night but I was watching a video from a classic Bugs Bunny/Yosemite Sam cartoon that showed all the times Sam throws a tantrum when Bugs annoys him and "cusses" a blue streak, only its really mostly a bunch of nonsense words that *sound* like swearing, or "angrish", like "Rassinfrassincottonpickin'durnedblast!"

:lol: :lmao: :lol:

It's got to be one of my favorite Warner Bros. cartoons and seeing Sam doing this for one minute and five seconds made me laugh more than anything else has for ages.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2018, 3:52 am

This made me laugh I love it, Jeff Sessions, the evil Keebler Elf.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2018, 4:12 am

lostonearth35 wrote:
Today I read a joke about how a common Christmas tradition got started:

Santa was feeling very cross. It was Christmas Eve and he would soon have to start delivering the toys, but everything had been going terribly wrong that day. First, Mrs. Claus burned the cookies she'd been baking. Then the elves, who were feeling overworked, all decided to go on strike. And the reindeer had been drinking eggnog all day and were now just dead drunk. What's worse, the reindeer had taken Santa's sleigh out for a spin earlier and crashed it against a tree. Santa was just beside himself. "I only have a few hours left before it's time to deliver the toys to billions of children all over the world and my elves are on strike, my reindeer are all drunk, my sleigh is smashed up, and that stupid little angel I sent out to get a Christmas tree hours ago still hasn't come back yet." Just then the door to Santa's workshop flew open and in came the angel, dragging a big bushy pine tree behind him. The angel asked Santa, "Yo, fat boy, where do ya want me to put this here tree?"

Santa told him exactly where to put it. In fact, Santa showed him. And that is how the tradition of putting little angels on top of Christmas trees began. :lol:

Lol I remember when my youngest brother was afraid of Santa, he saw the part of 'trading places' that showed the distraught rich character brandishing a gun while wearing a Santa costume, so he thought Santa was a crazy guy with a gun as he did not see the context of the movie. So he was actually scared about a visit from santa, so I tried to explain to him that was just a movie and whatever but in effect I think I indicated it was fake...so he knew early on it was all a falsehood.

komamanga
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2018, 9:58 am

a parrot video on fb

MidnightMoon
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2018, 5:02 pm

A video of dogs jumping into a swimming pool made me lol. :)

Why yes, I am a conservative.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2018, 5:44 pm

Michael Steele [former GOP head] telling hypocritical evangelical tRump backers to "just shut the hell up!" :lmao: :lol: :lmao:

PBL187
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2018, 3:43 am

Steamed hams

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2018, 8:55 am

A youtube vine.

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2018, 3:49 pm

So I have a Pitch Shifter program installed on my computer. Basically, what it does is make the pitch of a Youtube video higher or lower, and faster or slower. Anyways, watching clips from South Park and King of the Hill on a slower pitch is funny to me; it's like the characters hit puberty, and the older characters sound more demonic. It's so funny, I could barely think straight. :lol:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2018, 8:09 pm

a cartoon in the newspaper showing Dotard Rump yelling at a prostrate and unconscious stock market [drawn as a drunken sick man], "why aren't you standing up for me? you're unpatriotic, a TRAITOR!!" :lol:

PBL187
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 8:23 am

Knowing that the appointment I would turn up on time for would not happen until at least 2 hours after the given time. Honestly nothing makes me laugh more! :roll:

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2018, 12:08 am

Reading random quotes made up by Inspirobot.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2018, 9:48 am

What else-a cat video! (Is anyone surprised?)

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2018, 11:12 pm

Stan Lee's cameo in Black Panther got many people in the audience {me included} laughing.

Veggie Farmer
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Mar 2018, 9:44 pm

I left the chicken yard gate unlocked. I watched as the neighbor’s free-range chicken landed on the gate and nudged it open just enough for my girls to wriggle through. They ran straight towards me, and the sight of nine exceedingly plump, waddling chickens was pretty amusing.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2018, 10:52 pm

pharmabro actually WENT TO JAIL TODAY :bounce: :lmao: :lol: