Post something that made you LAUGH today!

Page 10 of 47 [ 752 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 47  Next

Kenya
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2016, 2:03 pm

Watching the intro to The Nostalgia Critic's editorial video "Why Do Good Directors Go Bad?" The intro is essentially the ending to his After Earth review which is hilarious.

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2016, 3:45 pm

These sites...
http://slang.org/
http://www.internetslang.com/
The definitions repeat the same thing over and over again.

AuroraBorealisGazer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2016, 10:42 pm

Kenya
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2016, 10:48 pm

Watching the Nostalgia Critic's Godzilla (1998) review when it gets to the part where he calls Matthew Broderick's character "Mr. Takanovanhumpashirerickytickyhamstermasterpollywallywannabingbangysupercalifragilisticnicknackpaddywhackygivethedogabananafanafofrescahickorydickoryhockitypockitywockitywhackangelinafrancescathethird". It gets me every time.

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2016, 4:59 pm

This, with a side of "aww"

http://cheezburger.com/8602491136/funny ... -of-drawer

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2016, 4:55 pm

My brother saying hi to every single person we met on the way home from his camp.

Kenya
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2016, 5:31 pm

I watched a YouTube video regarding My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic and I laughed out loud when I realized that one of the episodes focused on in the video had a reference to The Shining that I had never noticed at first.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2016, 5:38 pm

My dog or the family dog as we refer to him, now. He's been out 6 times already. My mum, dad and I each took him out twice. He saves s bit of himself for the next time, just so he will get lots of treats.

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2016, 8:20 pm

My husband was wearing a shirt with a monkey blowing bubble gum out of its hind end. I pretended to pop the bubble, and we both cracked up at that point. :lol:

Kenya
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2016, 8:28 pm

I saw an advertisement for 60 Minutes about Sean Penn's interview with drug lord El Chapo and the title said "Sean Penn's Secret Trip". Get it? "Drug" lord and "trip"? I'll shut up now.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2016, 12:49 am

I watched a new video by Ashens where he was reviewing cheap Valentine junk. Near the end end he was pulling out little rolled up strips of paper from a heart-shaped box that give suggestions on "romantic" things to do with your partner. His reaction to the last one he reads is what's hilarious. :D

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2016, 4:44 pm

I know this movie doesn't open until December, but the trailer for this has had me laughing every single time I've watched this for the past few days, especially the scene with the sheep singing "Kiss From A Rose." :lol:

From the director of The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy, here is the trailer for Sing!

Kenya
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2016, 6:59 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
I know this movie doesn't open until December, but the trailer for this has had me laughing every single time I've watched this for the past few days, especially the scene with the sheep singing "Kiss From A Rose." :lol:

From the director of The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy, here is the trailer for Sing!

I also laughed super hard at this trailer every time I've seen it. Watching it just had me thinking, "What the f**k am I even watching right now?!?" I'm sure that this movie will be hilarious.

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2016, 3:41 pm

That looks like a good movie, I saw the trailer the other day.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2016, 3:33 pm

TheAP wrote:

That looks like a good movie, I saw the trailer the other day.

I'm still laughing because I still find it hard to believe that Universal cast Seth MacFarlane for this.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2016, 9:17 pm

I've been watching a series of videos of Yandere Simulator by its creator Yandere Dev, and today I watched a video where he showed a similar-looking high school simulation game from Japan. After looking at the box it was in he said, "Now that I know what console it's for, I can play it." Then he plunked the Playstation 4 game, still in its box, into a SNES. :lol: