Goodbye, a Final Warning of What is To Come: Planet Africa

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

NeueZiel
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2012, 10:09 am

This is simply a repaste I have made and posted on other places. The truth came to me, I've had dreams and visions my whole life but treated them as nothing but such until recently. I do not expect to be taken seriously, most, if not all of you, will embrace this and view it as utopia or paradise. Some origin on the name "Planet Africa" before you read my warning. The name has nothing to do with the African race, it simply places tribute to Africa as the place where human life was first found, the fossilized Eve. Earth will not be called Earth.

The End is coming but you will never notice
It is planned
The oceans and lakes will be drained to make room for more settlements as population increases
Trees and forests will be destroyed, the color green will become an anachronism
Mankind will exalt himself and synthesize food such as meats and wheat from saved cultures in numerous labs.
Animals will serve no purpose, existing only as disease vectors, a risk to humankind
They will be destroyed.
Every blade of grass will be cut and burned so as to reveal the hiding places of parasite blood suckers
Ponds will be drained and perfected pesticides will be sprayed into the air, killing every insect for man will find a way to prevail over nature and defeat the ecosystem.
The forests of the world will be cut, burned and paved over for more settlements to nurse humanity.
Again, man will prevail over this with his superior sciences that will supplement the flaws and capriciousness of nature.
Chaos will not be tolerated in any shape or form.
There will be more floods, hurricanes, tsunamis,tornadoes or monsoons.
There will be no disease.
There will be no famine.
All food will be made, sterilized and perfected for your consumption.
Gardens will be illegal to keep, to tend a garden you must recieve special education and a license. You will not
keep a garden for pleasure but to be a vanguard for humanity.
The tree will become equated with the swastika, a symbol of vile oppression.
Nature and its chaos will be remembered as the new Third Reich, the hateful, barbaric enemy that wanted to destroy and conquer.
Man over all else will be exalted.

The Planet Earth will no longer be Earth, it shall be dubbed The Planet Africa.
The true nature and goal of humanity will be revealed and perfected. People will continue to watch the same vapid entertainment, they will watch holographic 3d projections of jungle worlds with strange creatures, stare in awe and not for a moment miss what once existed in their own world.
People will not read but instead be entertained by the basest of entertainment, orgies of blood and violence and sex. Despite the chaotic nature of these shows, they will be contained and people will be desensitized and unmoved. There will be no art. Art too will become an anachronism.

Death is the only respite, the great oblivion is the only escape from this imminent future. This vision. The majority readily accept this future, hungrily. This utopian future. You must act soon, for even death will be defeated. On Planet Africa there will be no death. People will not die. You will become a mindless slave, less than an ant serving a queen.

Death is the only escape. Planet Africa will not be a place of free thinking or will, it will be a place of order and even things like humor will be controled. People will all laugh together at the same vapid things, emulating the old ways. I see it now, its here. Planet Africa is upon us, closer than you think. It will be a world lacking color, a world that think it has a heart but really does not. You all will accept it gladly as utopia, like fools.

I rebel against all of you, I take death and the sweetness of oblivion. Hell is better than Planet Africa.

Go now, hail Planet Africa, exalt the grand destiny of humanity! Mankind's true aspiration, its true goal. You are confused now, perhaps you think I'm crazy, but in time you will see I was right. By then it will be too late, you will accept this in multiple stages. First you will feel shock, then anger, there will be no depression for you won't have time to dwell on it very long. Soon enough you will come to realize, in your damned minds, that Planet Africa is a "good" thing. Maybe it is, for humankind.

I rebel against Planet Africa, much like how Prometheus and Lucifer rebelled against their superiors. I will follow their examples.I stand against you all as your enemy.

When I am gone you wil care for a few moments but the great change (it soon coming) will "adjust" your perspectives. Woe to the young, the children
and praise the old and near death. Those will be spared your horrible fate that you will readily gobble up like pigs at a trough.

Planet Africa is real, I have seen it in my dreams, in visions, throughout my life. Only now do I fully realize its meaning. You are all more damned than me. You will have no escape. This is my warning to you all, though you will not heed it because the only escape is destruction. Heaven and Hell do no matter, Planet Africa is a far worse reality. Death is the final rebellion, your final chance at freewill before its stripped from you and your families. You will be like castrated animals, you will not desire or notice. You will enjoy your predicament.

"Good" and "bad" will switch their meanings, objectively. It will come so swiftly. All culture will be erased, destroyed. Like nature before, culture and race will also be regarded as evil and wrong. A single race will emerge. Humanity will be the new religion, that ushers in this "paradise". You will have no desire to rebel soon enough. Now is the time. You do not have the means or the power to survive the offensive, but you are a cell in a single giant organism. That is what they want. Death is the only defiance.

It will be an abomination to everything yet people will accept it happily for all the reasons I list. All of you will. This is not a matter of religion, this is the future. You will no choice yet you will feel that you did the whole time.

I openly announce my knowledge and rebel against you all first. I know and I plan on dying but I sleep with a butcher knife now, eagerly ready to inflict pain on those that come for me. Do as you please.

Good bye.

Scottinoz
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

01 Jul 2012, 10:46 am

Wow I shouldn't have read that you really need to put the crack pipe down, Africa is no threat to the allied forces, I was just as upset as you thinking why isn't bill gates giving me so of that money why give a ton to africa when rebels will just take it

http://www.vice.com/the-vice-guide-to-t ... -liberia-1

It a great place to go on vacation bring the whole family and relax :cheers:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2012, 11:30 am

I guess that Canada doesn't have a future, because we'll all be in Africa. :roll:

Albirea
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Cannot be determined due to excessive knowledge of momentum

01 Jul 2012, 11:32 am

Clearly you don't know much about Science.

...It does remind me of Fahrenheit 451, though.