My first post ever on wrong planet!!

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

MrKipper
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Jul 2012, 4:12 pm

Here's the scoop guys: I'm 22 yrs old, and even though I've been told how good looking and cute I am all my life, I've always been a huge f*****g wierdo and possess plenty of aspie traits (narrow, obsessive interests like bicycles and mecha anime, difficulty with coordination and eye-contact, no ability to empathize w people etc) but for the past two years I made a serious effort to socialize AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE and have since been able to appear completely normal on demand, and now with a combination of how I look and a decent ability to charm women on the first couple of dates, I've been getting number and going on dates regularly, erry week, with plenty of beautiful girls.

However I'm starting to see a pattern, after the first few dates, usually 2-3, the girl just cuts things off, which is understandable bc I've learned over 2 years how to coordinate myself correctly and keep the conversation going while talking to ppl without saying stuppid random s**t and not looking awkward or really uptight while doing it, BUT I'm still lacking that visceral connection with the girl, I know deep down that my thought processes are just way too different from hers, and that's why I can't keep things going once they're initially attracted to my looks and a few sh***y jokes I tell them at first. I'm not trying to be a swinger or anything, these are just skills I had to work at to attract women in general.

Question is, if I go out and seek an aspie girl who has similar thought processes to mine that I can genuinely connect with, one that Id feel comfortable staying with for the long run of course, will she probably leave me for a more neurotypical dude? or am I underestimating the bond between two aspies in love? :)

thewhitrbbit
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2012, 4:15 pm

Only one way to find out.

Try it :)

Tsproggy
Toucan
Toucan

05 Jul 2012, 4:36 pm

After reading your post my first response was WOW... Have you considered you might have a bit of narcissism?

DogsWithoutHorses
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2012, 4:38 pm

Not all autistic girls are the same. There is no way to predict relationship satisfaction based on diagnoses.

If your success is defined as being well adjusted to injustice and well adapted to indifference, then we don?t want successful leaders. We want great leaders- who are unbought, unbound, unafraid, and unintimidated to tell the truth.

PastFixations
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2012, 3:28 pm

This guy's got style!! !
Just let it flow and try not to be feel that it's to do with you personally.

www.wrongplanet.net/postp5013377.html&h ... t=#5013377

Sora: "My friends are my power."

Ventus: "I'm asking you as a friend. Just... put an end to me."