"Mad, Mad House" on Hulu (link included)

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2012, 1:05 am

I was browsing around on Hulu while I was waiting up for my youngest to come back from a friends. For those of you who don't know, Hulu is a free movie and tv show site. You don't have to download anything, you don't have to pay for anything, I've never had a problem or a virus from it, and all the videos are hosted on their site, not like some others that send you to questionable sites to watch.

Anyway I thought I'd see what reality shows they had, thinking I might find something interesting that isn't just stupid. I found "Mad, Mad House" and when I read the description I remembered when it came on several years ago that I wanted to watch it, but never did. They have the first season so I'm watching that, still waiting on my kid.

The premise is they have ten regular people come and stay for however long in a house all together, sort of like Big Brother from years ago, but they also have five people with "alternative lifestyles" who are the hosts and give the challanges and vote one person off a week. The hosts are a Voodoo priestess, a Wiccan, a vampire, a modern primitave, and a naturist who eats raw food, walks around naked and his name is "Avacado". It's pretty entertaining, although I'm sure it's coached if not somewhat scripted. Either way, I'm getting a kick out of it tonight. It's not something that requires a lot of brain power to watch, and I'm very tired, so it's actually perfect.

Here is the link to the first episode. They have nine others. Again, it's free, no downloads, safe, and they also have lots of others shows, movies, and documentaries for free too if you want. They have a pay membership for some other movies and stuff, but I don't see any need to join it. <Link to first episode of "Mad, Mad House"> If anybody wants to watch it, I'd be interested in knowing what you think of it. It's kind of a hoot to me.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

Delphiki
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2012, 1:08 am

I like this site: just type in Projectfreetv into google search and it is one of the first options. It looks a little sleazy, but there are shows like Game of Thrones on there. You would have to own HBO to watch, otherwise you are out of luck.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2012, 1:31 am

Really? My daughter and her bf are into those books. I'll tell them! Thanks!

I'm also going to check the site out myself to see what else they have. I used to watch The Tudors and Mad Men, but stopped and really should get back into those. I also want to find Big Love, which I used to watch too. I think the only cable series I've actually seen all of is The Sopranos, mainly because the kids have most of the seasons.

Have you seen Freaks and Geeks? There are only two seasons and the kids have it, but I had never heard of it. It's set in the the early 80's back when I was in high school, and it's about a group of high school kids. It's a lot like it was back then.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

Delphiki
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2012, 1:35 am

It has a bunch of tv shows and movies