Males: do you consider yourself physically attractive?

Page 17 of 18 [ 282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2017, 12:55 am

sly279 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
sly279 wrote:
I imagine I’m probably a 0/10
What’s it like to be attractive to women?

a double-edged sword. I knew a few virile handsome fellow GIs in the army with me, who were having women throw themselves at them, and more than a few got stung with paternity.

So not only did they have women throwing themselves at them but they also got to have a family :( I’ll never be loved or have a family

you can trust me on this, you would NOT want or value a family based on those circumstances [paying out most of his salary for kids he likely wasn't even permitted to visit].

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2017, 1:30 am

auntblabby wrote:
sly279 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
sly279 wrote:

a double-edged sword. I knew a few virile handsome fellow GIs in the army with me, who were having women throw themselves at them, and more than a few got stung with paternity.

So not only did they have women throwing themselves at them but they also got to have a family :( I’ll never be loved or have a family

you can trust me on this, you would NOT want or value a family based on those circumstances [paying out most of his salary for kids he likely wasn't even permitted to visit].

Why wasn’t he premitted to visit?
I’d only sleep with one woman.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2017, 1:40 am

sly279 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
sly279 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
sly279 wrote:

I knew at least one case where the father of multiple kids with different women, was not allowed to visit with any of them.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2017, 1:59 am

auntblabby wrote:
sly279 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
sly279 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
sly279 wrote:

I knew at least one case where the father of multiple kids with different women, was not allowed to visit with any of them.

He shouldn’t sleep with many women then and should used condoms.

If I’d been in military and good loooking I’d probably ended up with gold digger but it’s been something. But who knows maybe I’d meet a nice South Korean or Japanese woman who’d seen me as handsome and valued me.

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2017, 3:12 am

TheSpectrum wrote:
I consider myself to be average looking these days but I attract certain types of girls/women.
I suppose it's possible to be attractive in that way.

What's the context of your photo?

It makes you look like a ladies man! :lol:

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2017, 3:17 am

Nagging Doubt is the Swinton Insurance mascot.
He's a little charmer.

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2017, 3:44 am

O-kay. :|

That was fairly sudden.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2017, 5:26 am

sly279 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
sly279 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
sly279 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
sly279 wrote:

He shouldn’t sleep with many women then and should used condoms. If I’d been in military and good loooking I’d probably ended up with gold digger but it’s been something. But who knows maybe I’d meet a nice South Korean or Japanese woman who’d seen me as handsome and valued me.

well, it stands to reason that if they took me, they'd take just about anybody who was ambulatory. they had a 37 year old humpin' the ground along with me, in basic. he passed and went on to further training.

Wogar
Raven
Raven

10 Nov 2017, 12:18 pm

Nope. I've been told that hating your face is a common autism problem.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2017, 5:34 pm

auntblabby wrote:
sly279 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
sly279 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
sly279 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
sly279 wrote:

He shouldn’t sleep with many women then and should used condoms. If I’d been in military and good loooking I’d probably ended up with gold digger but it’s been something. But who knows maybe I’d meet a nice South Korean or Japanese woman who’d seen me as handsome and valued me.

well, it stands to reason that if they took me, they'd take just about anybody who was ambulatory. they had a 37 year old humpin' the ground along with me, in basic. he passed and went on to further training.

Maybe in the 60-80s but today they don’t take people with medical diagnosis’s. The army in 2000s did recruit a low functioning autistic and got sued by the parents who won. Since then they do not touch anyone with disorders and they legally allowed to discriminate while the government punished private companies who do the same. It’s so as we say not as we do situation with the government. I couldn’t join or become a policeman. They think we aspies would snap and kill our fellow soldiers :roll: the whole aspies are mass killers in the waiting mentality

bamsaidthelady
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Nov 2017, 5:51 pm

Growing up I had zero self-esteem, but slowly realized in my early 20s that I'm a solid 6, 7, or even 8. The only girl I've seriously dated was through a dating site, and she eventually mentioned thinking I was too handsome to be interested in her.

Combined with HFA, though - women might be initially attracted to me, but they almost always inevitably find me boring. I can engage in casual sex, but very rarely with people I find truly attractive. Finding someone with compatible personality traits, interests, life goals, AND mutual attraction seems borderline impossible.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2017, 2:22 am

TheSpectrum wrote:
Nagging Doubt is the Swinton Insurance mascot.
He's a little charmer.

I admit, I am jealous of your avatar face.