Page 4 of 4 [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

johnny77
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2012, 10:14 am

I thought about a trap that would keep catch the zombies for quite a while. Cut the floor out of a building and turn on a loud radio open the door. See how many zombies can you fit in a basement then burn the house down when its full. There are plenty of empty houses as at lest sixty percent of the population is dead.

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2012, 9:37 pm

Need I point out this thing > Image

If it will keep a bear in one place, I think it could trap a zombie. And, assuming it doesn't just rip it's leg off (at least a one footed zombie it would be easy to out run), you could keep it chained in place and have a guard zombie :twisted:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2012, 5:14 pm

Zombiness will eventually plague people. It's already affecting honey bees.

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2012, 9:43 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PB4SjX8QkA[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWB_COSUXMw&feature=related[/youtube]

Sucks to be a snail.

WillMcC
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2012, 7:59 pm

67.5%

A few things I need to keep in mind
-This is a university town. University = knowledge. Knowledge = braaaiiiiins! Professors, doctoral students, researchers, librarians, etc. are all prime targets for zombies. Evacuation is the best option.
-When the zombies attack, traffic will be a nightmare. Everyone will be trying to leave and if a driver is infected, traffic will come to a standstill and there will be no way to escape. The bicycle can be useful if the number of zombies is not too high. It goes faster than most zombies can walk/run/crawl and can go around traffic
-Head to the airport. For one thing, it's surrounded by a big metal fence that will at least slow down if not stop most zombies and there's also a shooting range nearby. Head to the general aviation ramp, find a plane and fire it up - many flight schools leave the keys in the plane for convenience and the spinning propeller will make work of any zombies that happen to get through the fence. Taxi to the runway and get out of town

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2012, 11:07 pm

There are also zombie spiders. Wasps lay their eggs inside of the spiders and than the spiders spin nests for the wasps before they die.

johnny77
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2012, 11:28 pm

Titangeek wrote:

If it will keep a bear in one place, I think it could trap a zombie. And, assuming it doesn't just rip it's leg off (at least a one footed zombie it would be easy to out run), you could keep it chained in place and have a guard zombie :twisted:

Just hope you don't step in it you self they are near impossible to open with you hands then again the zombies think its grate if you do.

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2012, 11:29 pm

johnny77 wrote:
Titangeek wrote:

Just hope you don't step in it you self they are near impossible to open with you hands then again the zombies think its grate if you do.

Not stepping in it your self is a problem with any trap

johnny77
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2012, 11:59 pm

That trap takes both feet to set good luck getting out of it.

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2012, 12:02 am

johnny77 wrote:
That trap takes both feet to set good luck getting out of it.

You could probably put a sign right next to it 8)

johnny77
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2012, 12:14 am

What and teach the zombies to read too. :lol:

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2012, 12:20 am

johnny77 wrote:
What and teach the zombies to read too. :lol:

I somehow find it unlikely that a zombie would poses the necessary cognitive faculty to be capable of reading anything

johnny77
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2012, 9:18 pm

Sign says step here v. :lol: