Do you get a lot attention from the opposite gender?

Page 1 of 4 [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2012, 11:01 am

I seem to do, but not for the good reasons, but rather for ridiculing reasons or disgust.

The amount of times women smiled at me this year I can count on my hands, it was that seldom.

HisDivineMajesty
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2012, 11:05 am

Not usually, and when there is attention, it is generally negative.

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

07 Aug 2012, 11:06 am

I get attention from both genders, usually unwanted. But it's not as bad as it used to be as
I get older. :wink:

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2012, 12:00 pm

never. unless they want something from me

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2012, 12:02 pm

MXH wrote:

Money?

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2012, 1:10 pm

Ive been getting more attention from females since I started taking care of myself,there are a couple of females that interact with em in a way that wouldnt have happened on early March for example(hadnt shaved in a year, my hair was a mess...).
That said I dont get that much attention usually. There are some occasions when I do but its usually not because of my looks, been putting myself in places where people are trying to to find people with my obsession to talk with and I dont mind sharing what I know...

JesseCat
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

07 Aug 2012, 1:32 pm

I get hit on a lot.
This would be a good thing except I'm an aromantic asexual.
So it's awkward.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2012, 1:41 pm

Uprising wrote:
MXH wrote:

Money?

i dont have money, which is why my attention is seldom. but yes some have tried for money.

AutisticBelle
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

07 Aug 2012, 1:42 pm

Yeah, but only because of double DDs. Mostly, I find it insulting to have random people trying to grope me, or inserting sexual innuedo into introductions and such. I don't want to be made a sex object because of my body type, but its hard to make myself stand up to this sort of harassment, partly because of inexperience and partly for fear of making a social error.

Colinn
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm

When do I not? I'm a regular autistic ladies man me..

Last edited by Colinn on 07 Aug 2012, 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2012, 1:55 pm

Not really. I don't want that kind of attention. I find people attractive but not in a sexual manner. Plus, I don't mainly look for looks in guys. I mainly look for people who are genuine. I also don't look for guys who are desperate. People who are desperate, in my opinion, will take anybody out of loneliness. I've been around a desperate guy before. When I was dating one of my exes, this guy who liked me(and for the wrong reasons)made such a fuss out of it. My ex and I did break up because...well...it wasn't a good match. Plus, we were in a lot of the same classes and we both needed to focus on academics(or at least I needed to).

It's tough for anybody in society to get a girlfriend or boyfriend. Unless you are blessed with so called "perfection". Even then it still may be difficult. Girls and guys who only go for looks are going to have an even more hard time finding "that hot blonde" or the brawniest guy on the football team. Everybody has imperfections. Be it physical or in personality.

I'm plus sized and I know I am a BABE!! ! Not only because of my looks but because I have a great personality. Not to mention I take CARE of myself!! ! I exercise, I eat very, very, VERY healthy. I dress nice. I don't wear baggy Men's clothes. Actually, I used to but I've evolved past that and have gained full confidence in how I look. Hell, some guys LOVE plus sized women!! !!

I also have personality. I'm confident with how I look and who I am on the inside. The bottom line is, sure I don't get a lot of attention right now from guys, but I know it's coming :D

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2012, 2:20 pm

Very occasionally. Not often, though.

donryanocero
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

07 Aug 2012, 2:48 pm

Apparently a lot, but I don't seem to notice it or recognize it as physical interest. heh. When I'm out with friends they sometimes point out when women are checking me out and I'm often surprised.

So now I just assume everyone is, so I don't miss out. :-D

bruinsy33
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Aug 2012, 3:31 pm

No,I don't get much attention,if a woman was looking at me say at a mall I probably wouldn't notice it anyway.I don't really put myself in a position to receive much attention from the opposite sex.I think I am reasonably physically attractive but not psychologically attractive to the majority of woman .It would take a special woman who would be willing to break down the barriers that keep me from getting into a relationship.

DogsWithoutHorses
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2012, 3:51 pm

legitimate attention? once in a while (maybe 2 guys a year), usually from men I know, these are guys I might date
creepy/aggressive attention? pretty constant if I leave the house

If your success is defined as being well adjusted to injustice and well adapted to indifference, then we don?t want successful leaders. We want great leaders- who are unbought, unbound, unafraid, and unintimidated to tell the truth.

HisDivineMajesty
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2012, 4:07 pm

DogsWithoutHorses wrote:
legitimate attention? once in a while (maybe 2 guys a year), usually from men I know, these are guys I might date

= Men you're attracted to;

DogsWithoutHorses wrote:
creepy/aggressive attention? pretty constant if I leave the house

= Men you're not attracted to.