Page 5 of 5 [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

devilSpawn
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

15 Feb 2017, 9:56 pm

auntblabby wrote:
devilSpawn wrote:
auntblabby, I have wondered such things and that's pretty scary because my experiences have been primarily destructive, too. :/

destructive can be instructive as well, because it tells you what to avoid.

In that case, I should avoid humans like any other wild animal does

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2017, 9:58 pm

devilSpawn wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
devilSpawn wrote:
auntblabby, I have wondered such things and that's pretty scary because my experiences have been primarily destructive, too. :/

destructive can be instructive as well, because it tells you what to avoid.

In that case, I should avoid humans like any other wild animal does

this tame animal avoids humans as well. :alien:

b9
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2017, 1:30 am

there is no such thing as a "wasted life" if you take into consideration that the entire spawning from the heart of our universe's big bang results in things that are temporary and inconsequential in the time frame of "forever".

is a 1 gram lump of useless rock that floats between galaxies "useless"?
no. it is an expression of how things must be.

what is the smartest fly that ever existed? who knows.
what is the smartest snail or oyster or ape or human or whatever other life form exists in the universe that ever existed?

so at this time, there must be a being (underneath god of course) that was the smartest being that ever existed in the universe, and the universe is unfolding without any alteration due to that beings existence.

that being has died, or will, because no beings live forever, and when that being dies, the universe will proceed to obey it's laws without any disturbance.

there is that that happens, and that that is observed.

so i will occupy my slot in the inevitability of material composition until i am again released from life with no guilt at all.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2017, 1:53 am

another thing i will say, is that traveling faster than light is quite impossible due to the fact that the idea of conjoining points of space so that the distance is minimal, requires a quite peculiar idea of a worm hole to be a real thing.

a worm hole is some zany idea of a vortex of gravitational spiraling that enables the passenger through it to travel faster than light.

there is no real reference point from which to measure any velocity.

so to say that the speed of light is the universal speed limit is a variable concept.

quantum transplantation is the only way i can think that proposes any possibility for further speculation.

but it is unfortunate that your electronic twins for all the subatomic compositions of all your atoms are spread far and wide throughout space, so it may be the case that they can never be located, and more importantly rounded up and placed in the location that you want to be transported to.

quantum "inference" in an atomic twin can traverse space in zero time, so no matter how far away the twin is, it will change state simultaneously to it's twin.

just an observation. no closer to travel to distant places is charted yet by the theories funded by these idea's of gravitational vortices.

devilSpawn

16 Feb 2017, 2:02 pm

hey.... if a light wave running at 10 hz is compared to a light wave at 10Mhz, the speed that the wave travels from A to B to it's destination is fixed... however, the speed that the photons travel to fill all those extra hz/distance has to be substantially greater. So. I wonder if your first statement is based on shallow parameter consideration.

Obviously the photons at 10hz wave are moving a lot slower in speed than the ones in 10Mhz wave; both waves cover the same distance relative at the same rate.

nevertheless, there is a "wind" that creates these waves, we don't see it, we only have hypothesized it. It's like light is made to move by something moving faster and pulling the photons with it in its "wake". Perhaps if we attempt to figure out how to take a 10Mhz wave and flatten it to 1 hz while maintaining photon velocity by changing the vertical distance of the wave covered per hz to horizontal distance instead, we will encounter unseen limitation hypothetically caused by this "wind". Otherwise, if we are successful, it might be by having an amplifying effect on this "wind" to increase its velocity through the interaction between photon and wind; I think this would be one way to cover great "distance" in space/time without losing integrity of object composition.

Perhaps ancient mystics found a way to do this by stimulating dmt in their pineal glands and producing a "sail" to ride this "wind" with through exercising consciousness, which is about as complicated and unknown a subject as quantum studies, perhaps at this time even moreso.

We have a very linear perspective on things as humans, I don't think we are naturally like this, I think it is fully trained into us. There is proof that humans are able to learn the languages of many species and to communicate with them when left to the natural world for survival as young children, undefiled with civilized language. Has anyone ever pondered what language they think in? It sure isn't english, or spanish or anything roman... Multiple different species humans are capable of communicating in. That's just an example of the power we naturally have that is suppressed by this artificial, fictitious system we are forced to take part in (or suffer and die in the gutter as filthy useless eater whipping boy scum).

Nonetheless, I hypothesize that this "wind" is the essence of life itself, which gives animation to light to make it exist, the origin and perhaps even essence of consciousness, but then that is very controversial suggestion to any human supremacist because it almost personifies the light wave as much as the cockroach and suggests that the human really isn't ruler over any of it. Human needs to remember its place or be erased from it. Ha.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

16 Feb 2017, 5:43 pm

^ your first statement is based on shallow parameter consideration.

I gotta work that into a conversation. :wink:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2017, 5:56 pm

devilSpawn wrote:
hey.... if a light wave running at 10 hz is compared to a light wave at 10Mhz, the speed that the wave travels from A to B to it's destination is fixed... however, the speed that the photons travel to fill all those extra hz/distance has to be substantially greater. So. I wonder if your first statement is based on shallow parameter consideration. Obviously the photons at 10hz wave are moving a lot slower in speed than the ones in 10Mhz wave; both waves cover the same distance relative at the same rate. nevertheless, there is a "wind" that creates these waves, we don't see it, we only have hypothesized it. I hypothesize that this "wind" is the essence of life itself, which gives animation to light to make it exist, the origin and perhaps even essence of consciousness, but then that is very controversial suggestion to any human supremacist because it almost personifies the light wave as much as the cockroach and suggests that the human really isn't ruler over any of it.

is this "wind" another way of referring to the non-luminiferous ether?

Eclipse247

21 Sep 2017, 9:06 am

arthur_arcturus wrote:
All lives are wasted. We're just here spinning on a dot in space, eating and pooping and growing old. Perhaps some lives are well wasted, and some others poorly wasted? :)

Nice insight. The last 12 years have been wasted for me unless what I have slowly learned in that time can bring fruition. I like your videos btw.