Page 2 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Logston
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Apr 2015, 2:58 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I don't feel that I could live with being aromantic and asexual.

Same but in the opposite way. I'd hate to every feel like a slave to my hormones.

BookwormSophie
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Apr 2015, 1:14 pm

I am asexual! I don't entirely understand what aromantic means. I have no desire to be in a relationship but I am straight - I have had crushes on boys before. So am I aromantic asexual or heteromantic asexual?

PurplePlumz
Toucan
Toucan

28 Aug 2018, 9:04 pm

I'm both. I've never had a desire for dating or being in a sexual relationship with another individual. And no, this is not a phase.

renaeden
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2018, 7:09 am

Same. I've known since I was very young (even though I didn't have the words for it).

I've had people say, "You just haven't been with the right person." But I've had multiple boyfriends and tried lots of kinds of sex. I just realised that sex isn't for me. I feel much better living my life without the pressure to have sex hanging over my head.

I'm not a prude. I fully accept that the majority of adults have sex and that it's a natural thing. I mean why else would there be this many people?

PurplePlumz
Toucan
Toucan

29 Aug 2018, 7:48 am

By the way, I just realised that this was in the 'Women's Discussion', sorry for trespassing. Bit new so trying to get my bearings around here.

People have this weird tendency to ask me if I'll ever get married or have kids, to which I say no to both of them. They always say that I'll change my mind (I won't), even though they asked me a question and answered it for them.

Also I'm mute and autistic, and I'm not sure if that would make others feel comfortable even if I were interested in sex or romance.

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2018, 10:24 am

I misread the thread title as "Is anyone here aromatic and asexual?"

I can see how being aromatic (smelly) could lead to being asexual!

Omokage
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

11 Sep 2018, 2:52 am

That's me.

I can't stand babies because they resemble aliens and disgust me. I can't stand most public displays of affection. I don't get kissing (just passing germs from one another). I've never been attracted to anyone. I think sex would't feel good.

I just want good friends that I can trust and do cool stuff together and some hugs sometimes.