Page 85 of 105 [ 1671 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88 ... 105  Next

TheBicyclingGuitarist
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2015, 5:32 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Pretty Cool!

Thanks!

If you want to sing along to the meow meow parts in the chorus, notice that there are 9 meows in 3 groups of 4, 2 and 3 with the very last meow drawn out longer (meowww) so it could almost count as a meow and a half. That makes nine and a half meows per chorus, a new record for me.

Since there are two choruses in this performance of the song, that makes eighteen meows in all per song (or nineteen if you count those longer meows as extra). Sadly this is nowhere near a personal record for me in terms of numbers of meows per song. The new chorus record stands though.

SonicMisaki
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2015, 11:23 am

So, I cracked this music out like a whip in VOPM. It's my first full, original composition, I might add.

So, take a listen at this "OPM Widget Zone Act 65Whatevs" and tell me what I could do better!

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2015, 3:45 pm

Latest episode of "Decision." This one is called "Text Message." Enjoy!

UliS
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 Feb 2015, 3:14 pm

I finished my new electronic free download album "23 Jahre" ("23 Years")
You can download it here:
http://www.uli-s-musikprojekt.de/news.h ... rhaeltlich

My website is only german. Sorry about that.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2015, 5:18 pm

UliS wrote:
I finished my new electronic free download album "23 Jahre" ("23 Years")
You can download it here:
http://www.uli-s-musikprojekt.de/news.h ... rhaeltlich

My website is only german. Sorry about that.

What part of Germany are you from?

UliS
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Feb 2015, 2:21 am

Kraichgauer wrote:

I was born in Thüringen but i'm living in Lower Saxony.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2015, 2:40 am

UliS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I was born in Thüringen but i'm living in Lower Saxony.

Cool. Both sides of my family came from Germany back in the 19th century, and there's still some sense of where they had originated. My dad's people had been Black Sea Germans in Russia, originally coming out of the Kraichgau, which is today north western Baden-Wurttemberg, speaking a high Franconian dialect (though there may have been earlier connections to Frisia and Upper Saxony). While my mom's people had been Prussians on her maternal side (with the family name of Abramovske, it's likely someone had converted a long time ago, despite only knowing of themselves to have been Lutherans :lol: ), while her paternal side were Bavarians (my grandfather's family was against him marrying a Prussian Lutheran, but he did it anyway).

SimulatedMerriment
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

14 Feb 2015, 7:26 am

These are a few songs from an album I made a couple years ago called Under the Transantarctic. Instrumental rock I did by myself (the rest of the album is mostly ambient, weird stuff. You can hear the rest of it on Spotify or iTunes if anyone's interested).. Since then, I've joined two bands that are pretty good. Anyway, hope you enjoy it!

http://www.mtv.com/artists/martian-sun/

TheBicyclingGuitarist
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2015, 3:04 pm

This is my cover of one of the "Above All That is Random" songs by Christina Grimmie and Sarah on YouTube. Their original videos are a few years old now but they are still awesome. Christina Grimmie just finished a tour of the capitals of Europe.

I have been playing three of these Random songs since the Spring of 2013. I love them all but this one is probably my favorite. I made a songbook with photographs of Lego models I designed to illustrate the lyrics to these silly songs at

Lego Grimmie songbook

This model is for the lyrics "My sock sings me songs"

charcoalsketches
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 Feb 2015, 1:34 pm

Here are some b-sides, rarities and demos to a project that I created. The rest are albums I created, one of which was more therapy than an album made for consumption. :-)

blueskye.bandcamp.com

Subjekt_9
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

20 Mar 2015, 8:53 pm

This song is not entirely a showcase for what Kloudni9n is, in that its mostly guitar driven drone music.....but I still like it. Seriously considering starting a Dark Drone/Ambient project but we'll see...I'll post a proper K9 tune when I finish up with this new one I've got in the works.

Kloudni9n - Of Earth And Sunn

Subjekt_9
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

21 Mar 2015, 3:14 am

Ok so I started this one around 1:30AM and its now 3:13AM, finished, and uploaded to Soundcloud. This is more representative to what Kloudni9n is rather than that last track I submitted. All of it is totally improvised and no planning was involved. I made a very basic drum pattern, picked a few synths that (I feel) compliment each other, and just....played. Each instrument recorded in one take and no editing. Still needs a lot of work in the EQ, mixing, and mastering departments but I finish that stuff up some other time. Cheers!

Kloudni9n - The Theory of Nothing

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2015, 4:41 pm

Next episode of "Decision." A key part of my dream was this nice pen. I'm fond of fine pens and wish I could afford to get a respectable collection of them. I have an Aventura and an Edge, both by Cross, that I use regularly. The pen I dreamed about operated similarly to the Edge, but had a distinctive look, and thus lends the title to this track.

After composing this tune, I decided to hold off on "Decision" for a while. I've got several ambient tracks I'm finishing up that I'll begin posting in the next few weeks. As to the fate of "Decision," I got a great idea for a song, complete with lyrics, and it's going to take a LOT of work to realize some of these ideas and do them well before I can go back to that project.

ExceladonCity
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2015, 10:49 pm

My first song created on Fruity Loops.

https://soundcloud.com/exceladon_city/final-bass-ghost

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2015, 8:19 am

My new electronic song.

A trance/ambient inspired song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Orr5mKbFyG8

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2015, 8:44 am

ExceladonCity wrote:
My first song created on Fruity Loops.

https://soundcloud.com/exceladon_city/final-bass-ghost

Nice. How long have you been at making Dnb style stuff?