Page 3 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

26 Feb 2015, 3:04 pm

Oh, my! Two years since I posted something here? Here's a new costume me for SakuraCon 2015, Chester McTech from a LOOOONG forgotten 1980s animated series called Beverly Hills Teens. Here's what he looks like:

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

Zajie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2015, 3:15 pm

I think cosplay is fun especially if people choose a character who resembles them- its like the character became real lol, I don't know if I would be able to cosplay for the coming event this year because my sharingan eye contacts would be expired until the event's date :'cc

queensamaria
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Mar 2015, 5:45 pm

I don't know anything about cosplay. I used to dress as a high school girl years ago.

StaticWorld
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Sep 2015, 3:14 pm

Up now I cosplayed two times as different characters. I first costumized as Eyeless Jack and my second cosplay was Ticci Toby. Though I don't know which one will be the next.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2015, 4:42 pm

I've cosplayed as Fai Flourite [Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles], Tifa Lockheart [Final Fantasy VII], Harry Potter, Anakin Skywalker [that was kind of a mistake], and I am hoping to make a Cloud Strife costume or a Wander costume [from Shadow of the Colossus] next.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII