Page 1 of 5 [ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

06 Sep 2012, 7:48 am

Self-explanatory
---
I was 21, visiting a friend's for Thanksgiving, and her male cousin kissed me and it took me for a loop! The female friend gave me one to make up for that. It felt really bittersweet, but nice at the same time.

DialAForAwesome
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2012, 8:50 am

Mine was in first grade from a girl I couldn't stand. Soured me on the idea of kissing for a few years.

ablomov
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Sep 2012, 9:00 am

..... don't think there ever was one ... 54 now.

Shatbat
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2012, 9:18 am

2009, somewhere between second to fourth of October, I started skipping when nobody was looking :lol:

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2012, 9:58 am

Also at 21,

On the first date I ever went on.

A plain-but-cute girl I met at a party.

We saw a movie together in a theatre.
While watching we got affectionate -sensed that she was as unschooled in kissing as I was. So we both did a lot of practicing on each other during the movie- giving each other a remedial education in kissing. She stopped seeming so plain.

We lost touch, but ran into each other on the street years later. Both were eager to call each other again. Her only phone number was the suicide help line she worked on. So the next night I called the number- feeling guilty that I was using the number for non suicide prevention reasons. A guy answered - I asked for her by name- they told me she had already "moved to Florida".

Oh well.

Still think about her from time to time.

slovaksiren
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2012, 10:46 am

19, I was visiting my then-boyfriend at his apartment and we decided to cuddle up on his couch and play Skyrim, well, it just so happened that the game was taking forever to load so we kind of snuggled together and talked about stuff and he told me how beautiful my eyes and stared at me, then well... he took his shirt of and it eventually ended up being us making out shirtless on the couch while the game was frozen which... we could have very well gone all the way, but well... being the total cockblock that I was... I was like

"Hey, the game is frozen, I guess we'll need to reset it..."

So yeah... a couple months later I find out he is cheating on me so I break up with him. I knew it wasn't a good idea to sleep with him and I didn't which was great. I'm sure I would be an emotional wreck if I did.

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2012, 12:37 pm

14 at a house party.

LordExiron
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Sep 2012, 12:58 pm

18, the first week of college. I had met him in one of my classes. He was nice, smart, but not super attractive, so it wasn't really going that way at first. One day in my dorm room, however, we were just hanging out with my laptop and somehow ended up talking about sex and how frustrated we were that everyone else seemed to have done it already, but neither of us had even kissed anyone. After some tense moments, he kissed me and I didn't kiss back and backed away. Then, during a five minute awkward silence, I thought it over and then kissed him. A couple of days later we decided to have sex, and after a few days of trying to awkwardly date, never talked to each other again. It was awkward and much more cold and logical than romantic, but it was really good for me, and I hope also for him, to have a first kiss and sex in a safe, respectful environment, so I have no regrets.

Evy7
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Sep 2012, 1:46 pm

When I was 11 in 7th grade.

mljt
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Sep 2012, 4:07 pm

Mine was with my first boyfriend when I was about 13. We'd been pressured into doing it for ages by our friends. We knocked teeth and started laughing mid-kiss. My little brother witnessed it and I had to pay him £5 to not tell my Mum. There was snow on the ground and my feet were like blocks of ice because we'd stood psyching ourselves up for so long.

IrishTusk
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Sep 2012, 6:03 pm

Proper French style kiss, 17 under the influance of alot of drink. Damn she was fugly.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

06 Sep 2012, 7:04 pm

Of course, the way I got my first kiss was the weirdest story...... and I hope a woman who will love me will, well..... I have hope.

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2012, 9:09 pm

Hasn't happened yet.

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2012, 9:57 pm

I (male) was 20 at the time, and still had little to no experience with dating, and did nothing with girls beyond a basic hug. I was visiting a friend at another college, and he took me to a bar/club (not sure what exactly it was). I was feeling tense as hell, I so started drinking a lot to relax myself. When the alcohol hit me, I hit the dance floor. At one point, I felt brave enough to ask a girl to dance. She agreed, and just ten minutes later, she was pressed up against me, acting very snuggly and affectionate; I was in heaven. My brain was flooded with alcohol and I was feeling hormones surging through my body, but next thing I knew, I felt her tongue in my mouth. That moment, I felt a flash of light on my retinas and my knees buckled; I must have nearly passed out. Miraculously, I managed to stay standing, and we kept making out for I-don't-even-know-how-many minutes. I didn't know what I was doing, but she was rubbing my back, so I knew I was doing something right. Then she said something about finding her friends; I had difficultly hearing her, because her voice sounded like it was reverberating. Then she gave me a hug and ran off, leaving me standing frozen in the middle of the dance floor with my jaw dropped and drool dripping, and a deer-in-headlights look in my eyes.

Suddenly, my friend jolted me out of my daze; he pulled me by my wrist, and shouted: "let's go outside, man, you need fresh air". We left the bar/club. I was still disoriented; I kept seeing choppy visions of passing cars, tunnel-like rows of streetlights extending into the distance, and trees towering over the sidewalk. We stopped at a 24-hour pizza joint. I wolfed down a calzone and chugged a Coke; after what happened earlier, I was starving. And all through the meal, I just couldn't stop laughing and blurting out expletives in a confused tone of voice.

Magnus_Rex
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2012, 11:49 pm

ERROR 404 NOT FOUND

Sorry for this terrible joke, by the way.

KeitaroKun
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Sep 2012, 12:41 am

Never happened... :cry: