Snowy Owl

15 Sep 2012, 12:33 am

lol...

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2012, 5:07 am

hyperlexian wrote:
my first "french" kiss was when i was with my first boyfriend (we only dated 4 days, so whatever) around age 15. i melted.

15 also, under the clear starlight and on a beach. I like to take women to romantic spots before I kiss them, making out in the rain is also good, women love that chick flick kind of stuff.

Wobbuffet
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Sep 2012, 8:43 am

I was 16. There was a girl I'd liked, literally since the first time I saw her (five years before). We became friends over the years, but I told her I liked her when high school ended and we went out a few times as friends over the Summer. We kissed at the cinema at some garbage comedy movie, then had a fairly poor "relationship" for three weeks.

The kiss was nice though (and she said it was good for my first). I've only kissed one other girl since.

Einfari
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2012, 12:34 am

I was 17, just a few weeks short of 18. It was last night actually. I went out with this guy that I've been seeing for three weeks or so, and I stayed at his dorm for a while. We then watched a movie and I was sitting on his bed next to him. He let me lay on his chest while he rubbed my back and neck. He leaned in to kiss me about half way through the movie, and it was nice, but I didn't know what the heck I was doing. I freaked out a little, but on the plus side I could feel his heart racing when it happened. Just when I thought that I would see 18 before my first kiss, I fell just 6 weeks short.

metaldanielle
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2012, 2:21 am

7 weeks ago, my bf and I had just met and were in my pool. We were talking and kinda staring at each other. Then he said, "Is this a will they or won't they moment?" Idk if I said yes or nodded, but I managed to get out an affirmative reply. Then he said, "Do u want to?" Silly question, of course I did. It got awkward after a sec, and he said something about being out of practice. I told him I was the one who was out of practice.

Then we practiced.

BlackDwarf
Toucan
Toucan

23 Sep 2012, 5:20 am

Never had one, like to keep it that way.

Adam82
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2012, 5:32 am

Never had one, turned 30 a few weeks ago

Grete
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2012, 12:41 pm

It happened almost a year ago with a guy I met the day before. We were sitting on a park bench and he asked: "Would you slap me if I kissed you?"

Oh, and I'm still with that guy. 8)

Cad
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Sep 2012, 11:57 pm

I was 12 and in primary school with my first boyfriend and best friend at the time, this very cute Chinese boy, and we decided one lunch break at school we'd have our first kiss with each other. We sat in a stairwell and, well, kissed. We were both nervous and it was very awkward but rather amazing. I used to see him around a fair bit when I went back to my home town and we'd stop and chat, but I haven't seen him for about 5 years :(

First 'French' kiss was when I was 13 with my boyfriend who had a mullet and *owned* a 1982 Falcon. He had the flu and it was rather gross. By the way it was 2002.

Palindrome5
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

24 Sep 2012, 12:22 am

I was 14 when I kissed my first (and only) girlfriend. As I recall she was on my couch and I went straight for tongue action. We had also cuddled a few times before without kissing. I believe she told me it was awkward a few days after, but I absolutely loved it :D

Now that I kiss women on a far more regular basis, it doesn't have quite the same magic as those teenage years :(

9of47
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 Sep 2012, 9:57 am

I was 14, almost 15. I was peer pressured into going to the formal and some guy decided to dance with me - despite my two left feet. Eventually there was a slow song and we made out. Afterwards we went out on one date but we didn't click in anyway. A few months later I started going out with my first serious boyfriend, where I discovered that nerds were totally my type.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2012, 10:14 am

20 going on 21 in a bar. night of many firsts.

ashketchum
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

25 Sep 2012, 10:22 am

Earlier this year, before my 18th birthday, not too long after my dad died, I took a semester off from college after I failed a class and I was living on my own, and before I was diagnosed. And yes, this was all at 17.
I was hanging out with this guy (I didn't particularly like him, but my mom told me to talk to him and stuff (she thought I was being antisocial)), he was like 21-24 (...?). He bought me dinner at a fancy place, he walked me to my apartment and he came in, and then we talked for a bit and he tried to touch my things (like iPod, diary, CDs, etc (he was pissing me off :x )) so while I tried to hide those things from him, he chased me around my house and tickled me, and I was laughing (but I often laugh and smile when I'm nervous and/or pissed off). Finally he stopped, and we just sat, then he started kissing me, and I froze, he asked me if it was ok, and like an idiot I said " 8O sure..." He kept on kissing me for a long time and then he left. And then I had to take a shower because I felt so disgusting. His breath tasted like fish, and I cried for the next few weeks.
So to sum it up, it was the most disgusting/awkward feeling ever, and thinking about it now makes me nauseous... :?

ThinkingMonkey
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

26 Sep 2012, 12:50 am

26 and never had one. Haven felt the need to kiss/be kissed.

ValentineWiggin
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2012, 1:00 am

Garrett S.
On the playground.
In Miss Chester's kindergarten.

to his Interest."

GiantHockeyFan
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2012, 11:33 pm