Page 115 of 154 [ 2450 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118 ... 154  Next

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

29 Jun 2017, 7:37 am

The creator of Powerpuff Girls, the creator of Dexter’s Laboratory, and the creator of Johnny Bravo were all roommates in college.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2017, 12:27 pm

When Deinonychus was first discovered, it was thought to be another sub-species of Velsoraptor Veloseraptor I can't spell today.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2017, 4:36 pm

Tennis players Marion Bartoli and David Ferrer are cat lovers.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2017, 5:24 pm

Contrary to what The Irrelevant Show will have you believe, the bagpipes were not invented by a goose choking on a kazoo.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2017, 3:07 pm

Charles Darwin was obsessed with earthworms. He dedicated 40 years of his life to studying them, and his book on earthworms actually outsold his most famous work, On the Origin of Species, in its initial run.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2017, 6:24 pm

The creator of Pokemon had bug-catching in mind when he first started thinking up ideas.

slave
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2017, 12:45 am

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
The creator of Pokemon had bug-catching in mind when he first started thinking up ideas.

Pokemon is well over $55 billion USD in global revenue, thus far. No doubt many more billions to come :D

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2017, 11:39 am

^That much?! Wow! 8O

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2017, 10:02 am

Spanish tennis player Juan Carlos Ferrero is the owner of his own hotel, The Hotel Ferrero in Valencia, Spain and was the tournament director of the now defunct Valencia tennis tournament.

He was named for the former King of Spain, Juan Carlos I.

He considered giving up tennis at age 16 following his mother's death from cancer, but was motivated to continue because of her.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2017, 10:04 am

Denis Istomin likes to play pool in his spare time. Rack 'em, Deni!

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2017, 11:05 am

Fingers don’t have muscles. The only muscles in your fingers are the ones that make your finger hair stand up when you get goose bumps. The 34 muscles that actually move your fingers are all located in your palm and forearm.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2017, 12:16 pm

The flap of a hummingbird's wings can sound like a jet plane to certain animals.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2017, 11:11 am

America’s Founding Fathers initially had no political parties because they tried to avoid the vicious fighting they’d witnessed within the British government, and they aimed to focus on electing the best candidate for presidency instead of becoming divided over greed-driven competitions.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 12:39 pm

Bears can smell meat over miles and miles.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 1:31 pm

Mushrooms (not the drug, though) are more closely related to humans than they are to plants.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 1:51 pm

^?! How does that work out?