Page 116 of 154 [ 2450 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119 ... 154  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 1:51 pm

^?! How does that work out?

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

12 Jul 2017, 10:11 am

^ I'm not sure.

A librocubicularist is a person who reads in bed.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2017, 6:53 pm

^I read on my bed, does that count?

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2017, 6:20 am

equestriatola wrote:
Mushrooms (not the drug, though) are more closely related to humans than they are to plants.

What do you mean "not the drug"?

The hallucinogenic "mushroom" drug comes from a particular species of mushroom that is a true mushroom. So the drug is included in what you're talking about ( mushrooms are funguses , and funguses are a separate kingdom from both plants and animals, but are actually slightly closer to animals in biochemistry and evolution than to plants, even though we all think of mushrooms as plants and put them into salads).

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2017, 3:51 pm

^Wow. That's...interesting.

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2017, 10:58 am

Ferrets sleep for an average of 16 hours per day.

Also, here's an extract from a Wikipedia article:

If excited, they may perform a behaviour called the "weasel war dance", characterized by frenzied sideways hops, leaps and bumping into nearby objects. Despite its common name, it is not aggressive but is a joyful invitation to play. It is often accompanied by a unique soft clucking noise, commonly referred to as "dooking". When scared, ferrets will hiss; when upset, they squeak softly.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2017, 11:02 am

DeepHour wrote:

If excited, they may perform a behaviour called the "weasel war dance", characterized by frenzied sideways hops, leaps and bumping into nearby objects. Despite its common name, it is not aggressive but is a joyful invitation to play. It is often accompanied by a unique soft clucking noise, commonly referred to as "dooking". When scared, ferrets will hiss; when upset, they squeak softly.

:lol: I can't believe this

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2017, 11:31 am

DeepHour wrote:

Aw :D

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2017, 6:53 pm

House cats and lions also have similar sleeping habits.

1Biggles1
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2017, 9:38 pm

A group of ferrets is called a ""business"".. Kinda explains the current US presidential situation! :shrug:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2017, 4:50 pm

A group of crows is a 'murder'. :o

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2017, 5:02 pm

Giraffes have purple tongues

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2017, 5:05 pm

Some baby zebras have red stripes.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 9:44 am

My favorite YouTuber (Stampy) is dyslexic :D .

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 2:16 pm

Both lions, and American mountain lions, are tawny in color as adults. But as cubs both species have spots.

Lion cubs have faint spots on their undersides. And the spots form a rosette pattern much like the spots on adult leopards.

But mountain lion cubs have very nonfaint black spots from head to toe. And the spots are not in a rosette pattern. In fact baby American cougars are colored a lot like adult cheetahs.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 9:20 pm

Denis Istomin suffered from asthma as a child and was in a serious car accident as a teenager. He overcame quite a lot to make the ATP tour.