Dear "You"...From "Me"-Letters Unsent

Page 247 of 310 [ 4953 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250 ... 310  Next

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2017, 3:07 am

i honestly believe you developed some sort of brain damage by drinking that sulfur water back in cabot.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 8:40 pm

dear ~,

i want to move on with my life without ~, and since you two are in separable, that means you must be collateral damage. i did everything i can to be a good friend to her, but i see absolutely nothing to gain keeping her in my life going forward. i'm tired of waiting around hoping she'll be the person i thought she was when we met. as of now, i've been in touch with her for 4 months. every time i try to talk to her, it's just cheap small talk, 2 minutes worth, no sustenance. every time i try to get her to go out, she blows me off entirely. weather it's "i'll let you know" only to not hear back, or just a complete non-response. and sitting here watching how little she cares honestly, it f***s me up.

i know you said "invest nothing into it, just go with it" and i'm telling you, as a man, i can't do that. i'm always going to try to make up for the mistakes i made, and i'm always going to wonder if those "mistakes" are even mistakes, or worthy of needing to be made up for. i'm always going to hope she'll talk to me about what happened that day. i can't just let bygones be bygones, i'm always going to wonder what i did that was so horrible that i deserved to be ghosted. the only way to understand that it wasn't my fault is to move on with my life, 100%, without her. i will never learn to be confident, as a man and in my social skills, i will never learn to understand my autism doesn't make me a second class citizen, as long as women like her are involved in my life.

i'm sorry i have to write this on an anonymous internet forum where it will never reach you. i don't feel she deserves to know how much i care or how much i still think about her because quite honestly, i think she used me for attention, and i don't feel like giving her more of it. :| you were always a good friend, and i loved you as if you were my step mother, but i can't keep holding on to this idea that she'll magically apologize or open up to me one day. she won't. and the more you keep forcing us to be around each other the worse off my mental health will be. please go away.

andy :|

Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 11:05 pm

886 wrote:
dear k,

i appreciate everything you've done for me, but there's nothing positive at all that can come from us continuing to be friends. actually, it's really hurting me. you're making me feel like i have a chance with her. i don't. you know it. if i did, she'd be talking to me herself and not you being a bridge for our communication.

i get why you want us to be together. i have my life together, i'm "husband material" as you put it. i see why you want me to date your daughter. but there's a very good reason why she wants to date guys who drive lifted trucks, have no job and smoke a lot of weed. that's her lifestyle, parties, concerts. you can't force her to be something she's not. we could've talked about these things, but she got scared and chose to ghost me instead. stop acting like she'll come around. stop acting like she'll talk to me about the problems we had. it's been a month. i want to move on and stop thinking about her, but as long as you're around, it isn't going to happen. i shouldn't even miss her, but i do, because you're leading me on. please, stop. please just move on. you've been a great friend and a great source of support and i'd take a bullet for you any day, but you're making me miserable. MOVE ON.

dear self,

you knew you needed to do this 7 months ago. just f*****g do it. the longer you wait, the harder it's going to be.

if you want to meet your short term mental health goals, f*****g do it already.

stop worrying about her feelings, just tell her off. f**k.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2017, 1:24 pm

you know, i would at least appreciate you letting me know how you're doing every once in a while, just so i don't have to keep worrying myself sick about whether or not you've been kidnapped, are terminally ill or are lying dead in a ditch somewhere.

i KNOW you know i worry!! !
:( :cry:

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2017, 8:08 pm

Dear you,

Never change. It is easy to forget the good in one's soul until it is confronted by the bad of another's.
In your own way, through cold deliverance, you're helping a lot of good people.

Many argue the world doesn't need people like you. That you should not exist, or should be purged.
I couldn't disagree more.

Sincerely,

Me.

TornadoEvil
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 7:46 pm

Sorry for lashing out. I shouldn’t keep anyone from seeking support here.

BuyerBeware
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2017, 11:53 am

Dear You,

I've spent the last 10 years trying to earn your... what?? Love?? You say I love you and you put your penis in me a lot, so I guess that's not it. Kindness?? Friendship??

Whatever it is, where I can talk to you about whatever is on my mind, and you might not agree, but you won't mock me and dismiss me and tell me I'm stupid and become enraged if I don't come into compliance with your opinion quickly enough.

I have grown to fear you. I have grown to look at you and feel disgust-- not because you've gotten fat and middle-aged and I have to work harder to keep it standing up long enough for you to finish (NOT my fault, no matter what you say), which is what you think, but because you're just another nasty person, just another sack of s**t looking for dominance and a cheap ego-trip, and once upon a time I was stupid enough to think you were so much more.

traven
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2017, 2:15 am

your policing me talking to myself too, omg
its a miracle, when i talk to you you dont hear, you don't listen and then don't understand
whatever

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2017, 12:29 pm

Dear you, please don't be a stalker or pervert because i think i genuinely like you as a friend. I'm a lonely person and i would really like to keep you as a friend but i'm starting to get scared of you.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2017, 2:38 am

Dear Nan,

I got upset because you interrupted my routine twice this morning and made me lose concentration, and I had to redo a couple of big things. I was already anxious and trying to be friendly and tell you not to worry when you startled me out of the blue (which wasn’t your fault) and it wasn’t helping me out because I was snapped at. It also doesn’t help my OCD when you take a cup in front of me, fill it with water, drink from it and put it back on the washing rack. I would even call that a windup, and it isn’t fair to expect me not to react when you do things like that. I’m not bothering to tell mum, cos what’s the point? I know you don’t like me, and you don’t want me around anymore.

I am moving out in a couple of months max. I will not bother you again after that, you can be sure I will stay well out of your way.

smudge.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2018, 12:07 pm

Dear M,

Thank you so much for staying in touch with me these past years. I wish I had the money to visit you. Not sure how you’d feel about me in person but I’m greatful to have been your friend. It’s sucks we live so far apart. I hope you are better and not upset with me for not answering right away...or??? Hope to hear from you soon.

A

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2018, 3:01 pm

Dear Superviser, and district manager above supervisor.

Which of the two of you is.. the bigger friggin ret*d????????????

Actually I'm talking to you ms Supervisor.

You knew that you were counting a store in the particular upscale mall. So you knew ahead of time what kind of stockroom it was likely to have. So you knew it was likely to have those rolling walls of shelves for stocked merchandise.

And you knew what that means. It means that some walls of merchandise are going to be locked from access while other rolling walls are being counted. So you KNEW AHEAD OF TIME that that situation was gonna happen days ahead of time.

So why do you act surprised like its some kind of unexpected crises?

What did you do? You panicked and called the DM. AND you took a pic of that locked rolling wall with your smartphone! That's like taking a picture of the rising sun in order to explain to someone how "this big shinny thing in the sky is coming up from the horizon! Jee Whiz I am scared I never expected THAT to happen! What do I do now?".

Is the DM as dumb as YOU? Does he ALSO need to be told what the sun is, and does he also get surprised when the sun rises?

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2018, 9:01 am

Dear friends I dumped on FB,

I don’t hate you but I’m not going to be taunted and bullied into supporting every single belief you hold. I originally made friends with you online because we had so much in common back in the days, days when we could actually chat and joke with each other. I guess it is inevitable that we as people change. The reason for my doing this? I’ve been bullied my whole life and I can no longer walk on egg shells and get worried about a platform that was once used to just keep in touch with friends and family. I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me but I’d rather stay in touch with those who have actually been there for me and who have put up with my faults. I’m probably ironically not the best friend to have as I’m very passionate about my invidualism and the creative ways in which I express them. They may not be "correct" but they are and have always been a part of who I am bad or good.

Regards

BrilliantLife
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Feb 2018, 10:39 pm

Dear Everyone I know,

My sister is abusive, and the excuse that she's Autistic too doesn't mean s**t when she's beating me. The statement that she "can't help it" means nothing to me. She is hateful and physically abusive. When I was deep in my depression and she found my cutting scars, she screamed at me to go ahead and kill myself and hit me. She bit me the day I was born because I "pulled her hair". Since the day I was born she let me know I was unwanted. Since I can remember, she has been physically abusive. My first memories have been her hurting me, not of birthday parties and toys and games and cookies.

I have protected her for too long, and yes, I have been protecting her. When I could have gone to school and told my teachers that I was getting beaten and showed them her bruises, I stayed quiet; I didn't want my sister in trouble, but I can't remember if It was because of that, or because I knew the fact that if I said anything she'd just beat me again. When I, as a grown adult, could go to the police and tell them I've been assaulted; No. That is too much. For some reason, the bond of family makes all crimes against me absolvable.

I just wish I could tell you without all of you going "No you can't hate your family" "She can't help it", I wish I could tell you without my mother crying and begging me to stop, I wish I could tell you without getting beaten once again by her. I wish I could tell you and no action come of her, because, honestly, I don't want her arrested, because I know it's not.... all her fault. I just want my story out, I want people to know the truth.

Maybe that's why I'm writing this on a forum none of you know exist.

Love, Me.

They'd banish us, you know." - Emily Dickinson

BrilliantLife
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Feb 2018, 11:18 pm

Dear best friend,

Two things: First thing, Stop making noises that hurt. My headset picks up a lot of bad sounds for some reason. No, I don't know why. No, it's not funny for me to try not to yell at three in the morning because your fork scrapes on your bowl and everyone at my house is asleep and yell at me. If I punched you in the face, it would hurt, right? Same thing. It hurts. Stop.

Second: Calling my favorite video game my "special interest" hurts my feelings and makes me feel like you don't think it's valid. Everyone has favorite things, why is mine different? Because I've given it over 200 hours? Becuase I've bought it three times for two different systems? Because you don't like it as much as I do?

I don't do it to you, so stop mocking my favorite things. I know you do it just to bug me and get under my skin; It's not funny anymore - Maybe the first time, but not anymore.

Next time I'm calling something you like "special" and see how you like it. (Seriously, I'm close to a meltdown, I don't want to hurt your feelings.)

Love me
(P.s. You're still my bestie.)

Dear woman who doesn't know she's my grandmother,

I can feel you slamming and body checking the door right now, over my headphones blasting music. I don't know what's worse, hearing it or feeling it. It doesn't matter; leave us alone. I know you can't help what you can't help, but there are things you can.

Love, So Tired I haven't slept right in seven months please God just one full night's rest.

They'd banish us, you know." - Emily Dickinson

BuyerBeware
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2018, 3:35 pm

Dear Anxiety,

PLEASE STOP HURTING ME.

JESUS CHRIST!! All I want to do is get my car inspected, get some new tires and an oil change, pay my f*****g property taxes, pick my kid up from the Bible Club.

I can't breathe. I'm going to throw up. And you're sitting there making fun of me because you won't let me live my life without terror.

YOU ARE THE ULTIMATE ABUSIVE PARTNER. I HATE YOU!! ! ! ! !

I WANT MY LIFE BACK.