Dear "You"...From "Me"-Letters Unsent

Page 242 of 310 [ 4953 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245 ... 310  Next

MerryJustice
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 Jun 2017, 7:08 pm

BuyerBeware wrote:
Dear Y'All,

For years, I got up again. I kept trying, kept suggesting, kept loving, kept believing, kept picking myself up.

And you kept kicking me back down. Criticizing, mocking, rejecting, insulting, undermining, kicking me back down. No matter what I tried to do, what I tried to believe in.

You finally got through to me. I get the message. I suck, I'm broken, I'm bad, I shouldn't bother trying. All my energy should be poured into smiling for you and complying for you and being what you want to see (but it still won't be good enough).

Now you want me to be the Old Me again. You want me to try, suggest, love, believe. You scream at me to pick myself up...

...and you still tell me, not that you were wrong or that you're sorry, but that it was my fault you said all those things, my fault that eventually you broke my spirit and left a shell sitting here, empty, with its entire self-worth dependent from moment to moment on your pleasure and acceptance.

f**k you. Not happening. The person that once lived here hardly stirs any more. When it does, it is very painful. Yes, I'm still in here, somewhere, less than a soul, less than a seed, battered and broken and dying an agonizingly slow death. Leave me alone. Let me die. Enjoy the shell that was constructed to please you. Because no, I'm not nursing myself back to life once again just so you can have the pleasure of killing me one more time.

All apologies,

The b***h

This last paragraph..I get it..

KangarooJack
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

21 Jun 2017, 4:57 pm

Sweet friend of mine, I think you think with a great level of wickedness and with a great desire to do harm to others.

I was blind and now I see,

You can't hurt me anymore,

That is all,

KangarooJack
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

22 Jun 2017, 10:01 am

Why don't you go ahead and just bring it on.

You don't scare me, I am probably where you think I am.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2017, 9:47 am

Dear Denis Istomin.

Today, three years ago, I became interested in you. It started when I saw you having a medical timeout and it aroused compassion in me. I then watched your match and was impressed by your calm demeanor and good sportsmanship. You reached out to your opponent when he slipped and fell. Your on-court sportsmanship and kindness motivated me to investigate your story! WOW! What you overcame on the way to the ATP tour was incredible! In your match with Novak Djokovic, you demonstrated the same calm, sportsmanship and good humor I know you for. Keep up the good work, Denis! It's too bad you might potentially be playing Rafa at Wimbledon. That will be one tasty match if it takes place!

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2017, 4:37 am

i have so much i want to say to you, but you don't seem to be interested in hearing it.

oh well.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Ashariel
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2017, 7:46 pm

I categorically apologize for having annoying problems, and being awful at social interaction.

Godknowsitried
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Jul 2017, 10:35 am

KangarooJack wrote:
Sweet friend of mine, I think you think with a great level of wickedness and with a great desire to do harm to others.

I was blind and now I see,

You can't hurt me anymore,

That is all,

I really just want to text this to him

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2017, 6:38 pm

Dear friend,

I thought we shared common goals but it appears we do not.
You have made out that you gave life to the things in your environment when you slowly took it all away.

The amazing stories you once told me turned out to have harsh realities and truths.
When you start accepting them, I'll begin to accept what's happened between us and go back to being drinking buddies, laughing and sharing our worldly plans over cheap ale.

You usually have such great temperament and persona, which is why it's so very hard to shake the disappointment I harbour for what you have done to me and so many others you have claimed to "help" or be involved with. I hope this changes one day. I really do.

and.

Dear Life,

I know we've had our differences. I know you've tried to tell me some things and I've tried so hard to prove myself to you in utter defiance of your teachings. Just so you know; you were right and it's OK to be ordinary (at least...for the most part). I promise not to keep playing up from now on.

Yours truly,

Self.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2017, 6:37 am

Denis,

Sorry to hear that you had to retire with an injury. I hope you feel better soon.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2017, 9:49 am

Quote:
Dear Fate,

I'm really bored.
So bored, not even screwing up on my boss' order and had me spent 1/3 of my savings for that one mistake got me put under the blue.
Maybe I'm seeking something less mundane.. :twisted: Don't you agree?

Quote:
Dear Whoever you are somewhere.. Somewhat..,

I do care, I just don't expect anything.
I do care you could.. Or would.. Yet I could care less if you fail or succeed. :twisted:
You may cry or brag, I'll listen nonetheless.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2017, 9:53 pm

Rafael,

Not again! Not another loss to a low-ranked player! Just when I thought things were going so well, it all comes to an end once again.

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 8:28 am

Dear me,

It's not that people aren't posting, it's just that you're posting too fast! This is becoming the Charity Goody Grace Place!! !

Love,

Charity

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2017, 2:42 am

Dear you,

If you took the time to stop being a butt-hurt, paranoid, perpetual victim you would realise that I would do anything in my power to help you.

Even if that makes you hate me.

Love,
Raleigh.

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2017, 3:17 pm

You know who you are.

I'm onto you. Lots of people in real life agree with me.

Love,

Charity

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 4:50 pm

To David Ferrer,

Good to see you doing well in your current tournament! Win in Sweden and hopefully put your injury problems behind you.

BuyerBeware
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2017, 7:07 am

Dear You,

Remember when, to you, everything I felt that wasn't desire to eat out or about your cock was depression?? Feeling hurt was depression. Wanting to grow a garden was depression. Everything was depression.

Now you see depression. The last seven years have been depression.

I should get help, you said. Take some medication, you said. Now you see me-- brain damaged from neuroleptics, addicted to benzos (yeah, I took them for a few months and it's been over a year-- still addicted), still easily exhausted (permanent thyroid dysfunction, maybe??) from five months on Zoloft.

All I needed, ever, was somebody to listen. Preferably someone who lives in the real world, not that idealistic wouldn't it be great fantasy land called therapy. Preferably someone who isn't my MALE best friend, who I can't be accused of adultery just for talking with.

That was too hard. You told me how uncaring I was because I wouldn't CATER to your judgments and fears. Why can't you LISTEN to mine??

--Me