Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

onks
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Oct 2012, 4:15 pm

Stalk wrote:
Yes I would be nervous around that woman, if I had a crush. If it was true love, I would be confident, knowing confidently that the other person cares for me even when I make my social mistakes, awkwardness.

Well then you're quite lucky, if you then can proceed normally. I can't. It's like a curse.

Shellfish
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Oct 2012, 5:26 am

For all the people I truly love, I would die for them...that's how I know if I love them. If it's any consolation, many NT people struggle with this, too

Stalk
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2012, 6:05 am

onks wrote:
Stalk wrote:
Yes I would be nervous around that woman, if I had a crush. If it was true love, I would be confident, knowing confidently that the other person cares for me even when I make my social mistakes, awkwardness.

Well then you're quite lucky, if you then can proceed normally. I can't. It's like a curse.

These were 2 different people :)

onks
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Oct 2012, 8:01 am

Stalk wrote:
onks wrote:
Stalk wrote:

These were 2 different people :)

You're right. We are different.Maybe also because I have to (re)gain confidence about myself.
Well I would be more confident of course but I am still too nervous if you think about normal kind of reactions to interact.
Maybe more normal if you think about what it takes to become confident with someone and how much time that takes, usually.
My anxieties are little-bit unreasonable, unfortunately.