Page 143 of 351 [ 5607 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146 ... 351  Next

SH90
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2017, 1:04 am

Luminox 8802 (Watch), Amazon had a sale for half off… Way cheaper than everyone else. Be nice to have a watch again. But now I need to save money back up and lay away from Amazon, came up on to many great deals I couldn’t pass up the past week.

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2017, 2:55 am

Lunella wrote:
Gonna start cutting my ears off and hallucinating.

Looks neat, but you should know that real absinthe never comes in a clear bottle. Sunlight damages it.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2017, 3:18 am

2 pounds of pork at the local market. cut off the fatty bits, diced and cooked about half of it, made myself a simple wrap.

some tostadas, bread.

spry xylitol gum.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Hippygoth
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Mar 2017, 11:03 am

Teddy bears numbers 84 and 85.

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2017, 4:14 pm

Image Image

SH90
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2017, 7:37 pm

SH90 wrote:
5.11 Rush 72, green

This was so post to come in on Tuesday… But Amazon or UPS had an issue, despite getting previous orders to me without problems. So, Amazon asked me to contact them and I did VIA E-Mail. I confirmed they had the correct address, but I don’t believe an attempt was made like the carrier claimed. UPS Tracking updated with rescheduled delivery for today. Then 20 mins later I get an apology from Amazon and will be sending out a replacement overnight.

One was delivered today and they forgot my box number, so that was the cause of delay. They just needed to update the address and they did. So, I don’t understand why they sent out a replacement and per new tracking number, will be here tomorrow. I really don’t want to call them and deal with the hassle of returning one… The one delivered today is showing returned processed, but I don’t see a return label.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2017, 9:02 pm

Cat food

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2017, 1:42 am

a service manual for several model years of camry including my own, and an aftermarket tachometer which i hope to be able to install. now if only they sold the know-how....

paid $14 to have my bike completely fixed. nice!

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Lunella
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2017, 8:25 am

Wolfram87 wrote:
Looks neat, but you should know that real absinthe never comes in a clear bottle. Sunlight damages it.

That's true, I normally buy the ones in the very dark green or blue bottles. I fancied a change though.
I imagine they keep it boxed in a warehouse and out of the sunlight.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

12 Mar 2017, 4:44 pm

Another canister of Lipton lemon iced tea mix.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

Lunella
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2017, 8:55 am

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2017, 10:21 am

Lunella wrote:

Nah, more likely it's some other booze that's been flavoured and coloured. They do the same thing with mead; good honey is pricey, so what they sell to tourists is cheap white wine with honey-flavour.

Though since you knew, I guess it's alright. Kinda.

Corny
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2017, 11:13 am

Chicken Little the video game for GameCube. I bought it yesterday to play it for nostalgic reasons. Because I remember playing the game so many times and beating it when I was little. And I wanna replay the game and see if it's still as fun as I remember it being when I was younger.

Lunella
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2017, 11:24 am

Wolfram87 wrote:
Lunella wrote:

Nah, more likely it's some other booze that's been flavoured and coloured. They do the same thing with mead; good honey is pricey, so what they sell to tourists is cheap white wine with honey-flavour.

Though since you knew, I guess it's alright. Kinda.

Eh, I'm not too bothered. It tastes nice enough and the absinthiana is fancy, although I do think I prefer my usual, my friend recommended it so I bought some. I'll likely just end up giving them the rest. I've been trying some different ones though, any you recommend? I may end up getting this purely for the bottle lol.

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2017, 11:46 am

Oh, I don't know nearly enough about it to recommend a good brand. I was thinking of trying out the whole absinthe ritual thing (spoon, burning sugar etc.) and the little tidbit about absinthe being destroyed by light (and therefore must be stored in tinted glass) came up in my research.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 3:46 pm

I bought two new Amiibo Animal Crossing figures, and a pack of AC Amiibo cards. I think I will be playing AC on the 3DS until I'm in my 80's at least. And it will be the talk of the nursing home. :)