Page 144 of 353 [ 5644 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147 ... 353  Next

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 3:46 pm

I bought two new Amiibo Animal Crossing figures, and a pack of AC Amiibo cards. I think I will be playing AC on the 3DS until I'm in my 80's at least. And it will be the talk of the nursing home. :)

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

16 Mar 2017, 6:01 pm

I bought some milk for my girlfriend & a few Cadbury Eggs for us

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 9:58 pm

Ordered this and it looks nice enough, except I can't help but think it looks like I've taken a gunshot wound to the chest.

Priola
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

16 Mar 2017, 10:08 pm

I went clothes shopping for work clothes. Its very unlike me but I think I quite enjoyed trying to match different pieces of clothes. It felt like I was trying to put pieces of a puzzle together. And it has been forever that I went shopping. Have been wearing the same few clothes I had for years now. I started liking dressing up now which is weird because I thought I grew out of it when I was much younger!

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2017, 12:13 am

uh, three crappy eraser refills for my mechanical pencil (which replaces the one i bought in trg bana jelačića and then broke)...and a wooden dowel, both for 89 cents, for the sole purpose of adding length to a wire hook so i could reach into my car, grab the keys, and get inside.

:roll:

now i have a dowel i don't know what to do with.

crystaltermination wrote:
Ordered this and it looks nice enough, except I can't help but think it looks like I've taken a gunshot wound to the chest.

i wouldn't have thought of that if you hadn't mentioned it, but now that you have....yep, it definitely appears that way from a distance. one can also imagine the stem as a trail of blood, if it isn't a stretch.

it does look nice, albeit a bit empty.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2017, 1:56 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:
i wouldn't have thought of that if you hadn't mentioned it, but now that you have....yep, it definitely appears that way from a distance. one can also imagine the stem as a trail of blood, if it isn't a stretch.

it does look nice, albeit a bit empty.

I still like it, I'm one for minimalism these days: mostly. :)
Sadly I seem to regularly hijack people's minds into seeing things in new, horrible ways. I won't even say what I told my parents I could see in the new wooden coasters they bought. Strangely enough, they soon disappeared from sight.

Lunella
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2017, 1:30 pm

So.. since I've been decorating I've decided I'll be filling an entire wall with swords, axes, knives and daggers. Why? Cause I have minor dents in the wall so I'm gonna cover them up with weapons. Best solution obvs.

This is the first purchase of many.

Wolfram87 wrote:
Oh, I don't know nearly enough about it to recommend a good brand. I was thinking of trying out the whole absinthe ritual thing (spoon, burning sugar etc.) and the little tidbit about absinthe being destroyed by light (and therefore must be stored in tinted glass) came up in my research.

Ah fair enough.

komamanga
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2017, 1:38 pm

New faber castell 9000 pencils!
Strawberries <3

AlanMooresBeard
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Mar 2017, 1:42 pm

Lunella wrote:
So.. since I've been decorating I've decided I'll be filling an entire wall with swords, axes, knives and daggers. Why? Cause I have minor dents in the wall so I'm gonna cover them up with weapons. Best solution obvs.

If nothing else, you'll be well prepared for the zombie apocalypse when it comes! :)

Lunella
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2017, 2:33 pm

^ ikr haha
All I'd have to do is sharpen them. :lol:

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

18 Mar 2017, 12:36 am

Lunella wrote:
^ ikr haha
All I'd have to do is sharpen them. :lol:
That's kewl. I have a bunch myself that I never got around to putting on my wall. My girlfriend has other projects that we're working on but we plan to put them up afterwards. I buy alot of em from BudK.com & from a collectable place in the mall.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Lunella
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2017, 6:39 pm

^ Yeah I'm like that as well, got more projects on the go than I can handle haha. Btw that site looks epic but half of it is probs illegal in England. We have super strict laws on weapons, which is a massive pain in the arse. I'm half tempted to get a weapon holder license so I wouldn't have to get blunted ones.

I think a weapons wall looks really cool tho anyways, like it's interesting to look at and interesting for guests when they come over. ^^

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

20 Mar 2017, 11:26 am

A Big Gulp with Diet Coke.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2017, 11:53 am

Lunella wrote:

Do you have a special interest in swords, Lunella? I own a genuine ninjutsu blade - it's a beautiful piece, though it meant I had to fend my younger brother's friends out of my old bedroom for years due to children's terminal attraction to sharp objects. :)

SH90
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2017, 1:21 pm

Just order Uncharted Collection for PS4. Uncharted 4 is going for $30 on Amazon, still $60 everywhere else.

Lunella
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2017, 1:49 pm

crystaltermination wrote:
Lunella wrote:

Do you have a special interest in swords, Lunella? I own a genuine ninjutsu blade - it's a beautiful piece, though it meant I had to fend my younger brother's friends out of my old bedroom for years due to children's terminal attraction to sharp objects. :)

I wouldn't say a huge special interest, more like I've always enjoyed looking at pointy weapons and things. I've never been massively obsessed with it though but it's definitely fun/interesting having them.

That's really cool though, do you have a picture? I've been thinking of getting some Japanese kinda weapons more for the aesthetic though.

I've been really getting into pure black aesthetic weapons but they're so expensive.

You may enjoy this guys channel btw, he just pretty much talks about weapons and swords. Has some proper advice too.