Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

belikeh2o
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Oct 2012, 5:21 pm

Finally got around to creating a profile to post with. I was dx with Asperger's roughly 2 months ago. Co-morbids include GAD and Dysthymic Disorder. Somehow I've known my whole life (28 yr) i'm on the autistic spectrum. People aren't born smart and withdrawn -- perpetually day dreaming. Luckily I was blessed with other great genes, (a bit attractive if I do say so myself), that enable me to blend into the NT world. I'm pretty articulate if you have the patience to listen. I tend to speak in paragraphs and essays; sometimes with a conclusion to summarize the points I was trying to make. Regardless, whether they accept me or not, doesn't change the fact I'm faced with daily challenges. I've been bullied, and witnessed many situations where a herd of NT's become uncivilized. They seem to enjoy hurting each other. Which leaves me trapped in a world gone mad. This may be why I consider I may have an ASPD. I use my cunning choice of words to get my way and sway opinion or just blend into a world I don't understand. I hold myself to an extremely high standard and wonder why no one else does the same. I have aggressive thoughts i'm afraid to act on because it is "socially unacceptable" to put someone in the hospital for verbally badgering you. (I believe it is an act of murder when you crush the spirit of another being. "self defense" is a much more broad subject to me.) So here I am, ready to learn how to integrate myself into a world I hope to make a difference in. Ready to abandon the hurt child inside myself and become the man my genetics have written.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2012, 5:46 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!

belikeh2o
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Oct 2012, 5:50 pm

more like RIGHT PLANET :lol:

CockneyRebel
Veteran