OKCupid might have come through

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

nebrets
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2012, 9:50 pm

Found a nice guy who is 1. AS, 2. strong Christian, 3. our intrests are in some same areas. His pic is also not bad looking.
We exchanged phone numbers after a few messages, so now we will see how this goes. :D

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2012, 10:26 pm

nebrets wrote:
Found a nice guy who is 1. AS, 2. strong Christian, 3. our intrests are in some same areas. His pic is also not bad looking.
We exchanged phone numbers after a few messages, so now we will see how this goes. :D
gl alhoughthe real test is if you guys have a second date..bu tas a girl that is your decision not his primarily.

Your Aspie score: 101 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 111 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

LeeAnderson
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2012, 10:33 pm

Congratulations, I'm happy for you. :) I hope it works out. I'm also on OKCupid and don't have much hope but you gave me some.

nebrets
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2012, 10:40 pm

wtfid2 wrote:
nebrets wrote:
gl alhoughthe real test is if you guys have a second date..bu tas a girl that is your decision not his primarily.

The question may be do we even get to a first date at this point.

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2012, 10:54 pm

nebrets wrote:
wtfid2 wrote:
nebrets wrote:

The question may be do we even get to a first date at this point.
i thought it was going great?

Your Aspie score: 101 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 111 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2012, 11:02 pm

nebrets wrote:

:thumright: You found a rare breed these days! Good luck!

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2012, 12:36 am

best of luck.

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2012, 1:05 am

Good luck, I found my BF of 9 months from OKCupid, it's a bit easier for girls to find good guys on their then guys to girls I think.

And if he's not the one, don't worry too much, you'll find the right guy someday :)

civrev
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

29 Oct 2012, 4:29 am

wtfid2 wrote:
nebrets wrote:

"Nope, you are going on a second date with me whether you want to or not!" :lol:

nebrets
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2012, 3:44 am

Getting to the fist date is more of scheduling difficulties. It still seems to be going well, such that I may need to switch to unlimited texting instead of just 1000 messages a month.

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2012, 11:51 pm

I've met cool people on okcupid and made a few friends...but where I met my bf was autisticdating.(net I think or com, idk). He was aspie and mormon (so basically more rare than finding a christian). He isn't stunning in the looks department, but he is cute (and I am attracted to him) and he is a sweetheart :) We've only been seeing each other for over 3 months, but I know this has potential....as long as neither of us drives the other crazy with our little tendencies.