Page 4 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

MariaTheFictionkin
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2017, 11:22 am

I used to write fanfiction in the past, I haven't done so for years due to just getting disinterested in what I begin to write.

I do want to get more into writing fanfictions or more so stories which involve me and my soulbonds whenever I actually can sit down and put in the dedication to write one. I always come up with great ideas but never felt the motivation to write about them.

As for reading fanfics, I have read many when I was younger. Mostly "Shadow x Reader" type of stories which are love stories about Shadow the Hedgehog and the reader "you" (...because obviously I am a fangirl of Shadow). I've also read plenty of Sonadow fanfiction which are yaoi/homosexual love stories between Shadow the Hedgehog and Sonic the Hedgehog (because again...fangirling).

Now pretty much any sort of reading I do tends to be creepypasta. Pokémon Tarnished Gold and Sonic.Exe are a couple of my favorites.

Last edited by MariaTheFictionkin on 24 Dec 2017, 11:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

KatieisaStrangeCreature
Butterfly
Butterfly

28 Dec 2017, 7:51 pm

I once read a bit of Steven Universe Fanfic where Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, and Steven were switched out for Jasper, Lapis Lazuli, Peridot, and Connie. I thought it was very good.

Pumpkin_Prince
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 Jan 2018, 1:18 am

Aah I love reading fanfiction! As a gay guy though there aren’t that many male reader fics unfortunately. Making up fanfiction and inserting ocs is really fun too though!