Page 3 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Fireblossom
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 5:29 am

Very old topic, but this was the newest on this subject that I could find. Anyway, on to the topic at hand:

I absolutely love fanfiction, both writing and reading it. These days it's harder to find good ones than it used to be, which I think might be simply because I've gotten more critical and picky. Some of the fandoms I read about have started to die down, too.

My favourites are OC stories, mainly OCXcanon character ones. Sometimes it's just really hard to find good ones.

I also love to write and I've lately gotten a lot of ideas for OC stories. However, I haven't really started writing them because when I write I usually want to publish a finished chapter in the internet right away to see if other people like my work. This wouldn't be a problem otherwise but I'm already publishing three stories that are still unfinished and I don't like to leave the few readers I have waiting for too long. Few weeks back I made a rule that I won't start publishing another multichapter story (one shots are okay) as long as at least two of my four on going stories were finished. Now I'm down to three and will probably start writing (or publishing if I write it before hand) a new one as soon as I get one of the remaining three done.

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 5:41 pm

I read fanfiction sometimes, it kinda depends on my mood I guess. Whenever I do read a fanfic, it usually has an OC, and it is usually long. But I am very picky about it when choosing with these filters.

I don't write fanfiction because whenever I try to write something like an essay or a story, it's all over the place and I can't see into the minds of the other characters.

-LegoMaster2149 (Written on October 14, 2017)

Romansky123
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

26 Oct 2017, 2:33 pm

I do

MariaTheFictionkin
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2017, 11:22 am

I used to write fanfiction in the past, I haven't done so for years due to just getting disinterested in what I begin to write.

I do want to get more into writing fanfictions or more so stories which involve me and my soulbonds whenever I actually can sit down and put in the dedication to write one. I always come up with great ideas but never felt the motivation to write about them.

As for reading fanfics, I have read many when I was younger. Mostly "Shadow x Reader" type of stories which are love stories about Shadow the Hedgehog and the reader "you" (...because obviously I am a fangirl of Shadow). I've also read plenty of Sonadow fanfiction which are yaoi/homosexual love stories between Shadow the Hedgehog and Sonic the Hedgehog (because again...fangirling).

Now pretty much any sort of reading I do tends to be creepypasta. Pokémon Tarnished Gold and Sonic.Exe are a couple of my favorites.

Last edited by MariaTheFictionkin on 24 Dec 2017, 11:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

KatieisaStrangeCreature
Butterfly
Butterfly

28 Dec 2017, 7:51 pm

I once read a bit of Steven Universe Fanfic where Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, and Steven were switched out for Jasper, Lapis Lazuli, Peridot, and Connie. I thought it was very good.

Pumpkin_Prince
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 Jan 2018, 1:18 am

Aah I love reading fanfiction! As a gay guy though there aren’t that many male reader fics unfortunately. Making up fanfiction and inserting ocs is really fun too though!