Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Apr 2014, 6:07 pm

I LOVE writing fan fiction cross overs of Bones and Sherlock!! :heart:

TheOneRaven1
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Apr 2014, 12:29 am

I read and write, though it tends to be more mature rated. For some reason I gravitate towards romance. Yes, the shipping culture, and I'm not ashamed to be apart of it as some wish people to be.

For reading, I'll look for Star Wars (the KOTOR games), Harry Potter, Dragon Age, House, James Bond, and Teen Titans.

As for writing, I've written several fics for Teen Titans centering around Robin and Raven, best pairing, imo. If you're interested, my PenName is ~RavensMind~. My current fic is on hiatus due to coursework, but I am planning another one and getting back to that one as well.

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2014, 8:16 am

I like to write, but rarely do fanfiction.

The thing about fanfiction is it's hard because you still have limits.

I mean, you can use your favorite character's, but often they have to be what they are like in the original stories.

Fans get angry when you give them a fanfiction where you completely change everything.

Fanfiction to me is basically just a derivative work. Getting something and putting your own style into it. Not actually making your own stories or anything.

I'm more into creating my own original stories. A lot more fun...

Pipedpipper
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

25 Apr 2014, 10:26 pm

I love fanfiction! I've read stories from Digimon, Mass Effect, Dragon Age the list is endless.

SgtSalt
Butterfly
Butterfly

27 Apr 2014, 7:43 pm

My big topics have been Star Wars, The Avengers, and Doctor Who. I haven't written fan fiction in months, though.

aspieZim
Raven
Raven

07 Jun 2014, 6:21 pm

invader zim is currently all i read, but i nthe past i've read code lyoko, knd, danny phantom, ben 10, naruto, sherlock, avatar, lilo & stitch.

i don't write fanfics though.
i want to, but haven't been able to.

ValerieFaller
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Jun 2014, 8:21 pm

Do I write/read fanfiction?
Yes, I do.
Hm, personally I've been writing for Gravity Falls recently.
I read a lot of stuff though, from Sailor Moon to Pokemon to Danny Phantom to Harry Potter to Maximum Ride to Percy Jackson to-
Shutting up now.
Anyway, Gravity Falls is my current priority, as it is my favorite show.

LumpLump
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

10 Jun 2014, 3:12 am

every time i watch a movie or cartoon, or read a book, my next stop is ALWAYS ff.net. i always end up reading the hurt/comfort and angsty fics, though the fluffy otp ones are always nice too

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2014, 1:34 am

i've only read a handful of fanfictions, mostly of MLP back when i was really into it, but my sister once wrote a ghiralink (don't look it up) oneshot fanfiction...when she was 12.
twelve.
i didn't read it and i pray that she threw it away and i will never find it :eew:

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

dragonflyprincess
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 Sep 2014, 10:54 am

Hi. I read Harry Potter fanfic, NCIS fanfic, Bones fanfic, Criminal Minds fanfic, Glee fanfic, and sometimes some other genres of fanfiction too. I do not write fanfiction but I would like to one day.

climategeek
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

13 Sep 2016, 11:48 pm

Yes I do, my pen name is Stormchaser1991, but I have not posted in two years due to writer's block, but I have written 12 chapters for a T.V. show called w.i.t.c.h which involves a portal that sends the w.i.t.c.h characters into our world and vice versa.

Quiet Water
Raven
Raven

14 Sep 2016, 5:56 pm

I've read it (not so much in recent years, possibly a function of having gotten into any new fandom recently.) I haven't written any fic.

nobodycaresaboutme
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

15 Sep 2016, 1:21 am

off topic, but why does my age not show?

Quiet_Cobra
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Dec 2016, 6:21 am

Harry Potter is the main one but I love anime, too, so Kuroko no Basuke, Yuri on Ice, Fruits Basket, Kamisama Kiss, Black Butler and others. I also love the Avengers and DC. I don't have a special interest other than reading and writing fanfics so I'm not sure if that is a special interest or just a regular hobby but I've had special interests before and my love of anime has lead me to remembering Japanese honourifics, traditions, and learning to make sushi. Weeaboo or special interest, I don't know.

Celegnor
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 Mar 2017, 11:49 am

I love reading Lord of the Rings and Silmarillion fanfiction.

Fireblossom
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 5:29 am

Very old topic, but this was the newest on this subject that I could find. Anyway, on to the topic at hand:

I absolutely love fanfiction, both writing and reading it. These days it's harder to find good ones than it used to be, which I think might be simply because I've gotten more critical and picky. Some of the fandoms I read about have started to die down, too.

My favourites are OC stories, mainly OCXcanon character ones. Sometimes it's just really hard to find good ones.

I also love to write and I've lately gotten a lot of ideas for OC stories. However, I haven't really started writing them because when I write I usually want to publish a finished chapter in the internet right away to see if other people like my work. This wouldn't be a problem otherwise but I'm already publishing three stories that are still unfinished and I don't like to leave the few readers I have waiting for too long. Few weeks back I made a rule that I won't start publishing another multichapter story (one shots are okay) as long as at least two of my four on going stories were finished. Now I'm down to three and will probably start writing (or publishing if I write it before hand) a new one as soon as I get one of the remaining three done.