Page 1 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

yapook2
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 Nov 2012, 6:32 pm

I'm just curious, does anybody here like fanfiction? I know it's not a typical thing to like but over the years it's become one of my bigger interests. In particular I like Naruto, Hetalia, Danny Phantom, Ib, and South Park stories.

What kind do you guys like?

noxnocturne
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2012, 7:02 pm

Harry Potter fanfiction is my favorite. I've written practically a whole novel, more than I've ever done with any of my other stories. There's just so many possibilities with Harry Potter, I've found.

yapook2
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 Nov 2012, 9:18 pm

Long series do usually give the most options. I've never been able to get into Harry Potter fanfiction besides the 'reading the books' fics. I think I just love the original too much to tamper with it.

Simmian7
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2012, 1:57 pm

i am on fanfiction.net and wrote stories for Nightmare on Elm Street, Phantom of the Opera, Days of our lives and Dark Angel.

It's like someone's calling out to me. Writing it all down...it's like I'm calling back to them.
(quote from August Rush; but used as a reference to my writing)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
My ASD AQ score is 42
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
#DemandCartoonDiversity

gailryder17
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2012, 12:17 pm

I am on fanfiction.net and I mostly write fanfiction for The Giver, although I occasionally write for Insidious. I wrote a 50 chapter long (excluding index) story on The Giver and some of my other Giver stories share the same fanfiction universe.

Click Here To See My Profile

Forever in debt to your priceless advice

spaceoodity
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

16 Nov 2012, 8:41 pm

Yes! I love fanfiction. Lately I've been reading a lot of fic of The Avengers, but I read fic of lots of shows and books and movies. I've written a few, and I have loads more in my head I want to write!

pepperrose
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

02 Dec 2012, 3:06 pm

I love to read fanfiction. Especially Hetalia. I've read some Naruto and Kingdom Hearts fics too.
I can spend hours on fanfiction.net.

TheBlueEyedAlien
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Feb 2013, 3:29 pm

FanFiction is really cool. I get on it to read most of the time. Invader Zim and Aliens vs Predator have been the main focus. I did try to write but before I finished the stories, my notebook computer decided to die. :x

Numbuh4
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Feb 2013, 10:00 am

I occasionally write KND fanfiction, and I read it, too..

historysmystery61
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Feb 2013, 7:26 pm

I love fanfiction. I wrote a 50-page book in fifth grade, based solely off of Percy Jackson and other Greek myths.

nintendogurl1990
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

17 Feb 2013, 8:36 am

I love to write and read Super Mario fanfiction.

treblecake
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 Feb 2013, 6:11 am

I read Harry Potter, Merlin and Sherlock. Plus sometimes I search for the most obscure crossovers :lol:

Sallee92
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Feb 2013, 7:32 pm

I have been reading fanfiction since I was 13 as I love the what if possibilities and what the writers do with the characters and the AU and such.
I mainly read Dragon Ball Z(Gohan Centered),Sonic The Hedgehog(Tails Centered),Star Wars(Anakin/Darth Vader Centered) and Naruto(Obito/Kakashi centered) fanfics.

My recent favourite Fanfiction I have read is Tadstrange24's Fang and Friends(In the Sonic The Hedgehog) as it takes a unique take on Tails and every chapter always kept me intrigued and wanting me to read more.One of the most exciting fanfics I have read which I read last year and the author was/is lovely.

My oldest favourite fanfic which I read around 2005-2006(It started sometime in 2003 and stopped sometime in 2006.) the time when I started reading fanfics, is strangely a discontinued Fanfic again another Sonic fanfic centered on Tails and Amy in the SatAM universe Fanfic known as Spyder written by Renz.Really loved the dark feeling in that one and the characters struggles through out.Would of really loved to see how it would have gone if it was finished though,as it stopped at a pretty good chapter as well.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

20 Feb 2013, 12:11 am

I am not ashamed to say that I've read a few Hetalia Reader inserts. :bounce:

My favorite right now is a dragon story featuring Norway. xD

FluttercordAspie93
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2013, 2:49 pm

I'm both a reader and writer of it.

Currently, I've been writing a lot of Total Drama fanfiction, but I've also written some stuff with Fluttercord, too. :P

Some of my favorite fanfiction right now would have to be Bride of Discord and Devious Deals.

Helixstein
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2013, 4:59 am

I don't really write a lot of fanfiction these days as I prefer other forms of writing, but I do read a lot...especially in class. Famously, I was once reading a JohnLock (shipping of John and Sherlock) fanfic in physics class, and my teacher suddenly noticed I was busy on my laptop as opposed to doing work. So he asked what I was doing, and without considering lying, I just replied "fanfic" and things got a bit awkward.