scale of -10 to +10, how do you feel right now?

Page 1780 of 2211 [ 35371 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1777, 1778, 1779, 1780, 1781, 1782, 1783 ... 2211  Next

fifasy
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2017, 6:45 pm

Erosemb wrote:
3 or 4/10
I've been feeling very ostracized recently, without any close relationships, almost none at all, actually, and I can no longer afford to see my therapist, hence why I looked for & found this website. I'm glad I found a place with the potential of being a kind of community for me, but I'm confused & I'm not quite sure how I should go about using this site... I checked out the faq and it wasn't much help. I don't have technical questions, just social ones...

Hi and welcome to the site! Just jump right in. People here aren't too judgmental. People are open to most opinions and things being discussed.

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2017, 10:39 pm

+1. I was going for a lower number, but optimism won out.I always have an insidious belief that I can find a way to improve my lot. I haven't settled on it being a blessing or a curse....? :?

Erosemb
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 Jun 2017, 11:37 pm

fifasy wrote:
Erosemb wrote:
3 or 4/10
I've been feeling very ostracized recently, without any close relationships, almost none at all, actually, and I can no longer afford to see my therapist, hence why I looked for & found this website. I'm glad I found a place with the potential of being a kind of community for me, but I'm confused & I'm not quite sure how I should go about using this site... I checked out the faq and it wasn't much help. I don't have technical questions, just social ones...

Hi and welcome to the site! Just jump right in. People here aren't too judgmental. People are open to most opinions and things being discussed.

Thanks for the introduction fifasy! May I ask what your favorite things to do/talk about on this site are? Also, is this an appropriate site to post a rant about my personal autism related struggles, or is it more general discussions? I'm asking because I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable with the personal feels, but I don't have anyone to talk to about it so it's kinda built up over time... :?

fifasy
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2017, 2:58 am

Yeah, people won't mind you posting a rant or something with strong feelings on here. A lot of people do that. :)

I mostly ask people for advice on here, and post rants and share things I think people might be interested in or find helpful.

AusWolf
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Jun 2017, 6:47 am

Erosemb wrote:
fifasy wrote:
Erosemb wrote:
3 or 4/10

Thanks for the introduction fifasy! May I ask what your favorite things to do/talk about on this site are? Also, is this an appropriate site to post a rant about my personal autism related struggles, or is it more general discussions? I'm asking because I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable with the personal feels, but I don't have anyone to talk to about it so it's kinda built up over time... :?

Welcome to the site. :) Don't worry about making people uncomfortable. If they don't want to read your post, they won't. And the people who do might find comfort in your situation, knowing that they aren't alone, that someone shares their problems. You might end up helping them, or they might end up helping you. You just need to speak your mind sometimes, and this site is just about doing that. So as fifasy said: jump right in! :)

ON topic:
+3
Started watching a TV series that brings up memories and sad feelings.
I'm happy for not having to work tonight, which might seem like a small thing, but I don't care.
A friend invited me to a metal festival next weekend, and I'm going because I want to expand my horizons (in every sense). Although, I'm worried that my fear of crowds might make me feel uncomfortable.

BuyerBeware
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2017, 1:09 pm

Busting my hump to turn my house, which got turned into an episode of Hoarders in less than an hour yesterday, back into a HOME. If the rain will stop long enough for me to take two mattress and box-spring sets to the thrift store, I will be winning the battle.

It feels good to have a body that is capable of sustained hard labor again. MAN, does it feel good.

I'm very grateful to be dealing with all this STUFF, instead of being autocratically disinherited again. Very grateful to the people who knew what a freak I am and let me be part of Grandma's life, death, and estate anyway. Yes, I acknowledge that it was an act of Christian charity and respect for Grandma's wishes, not any genuine liking of me, but-- GOOD ENOUGH.

Right now I have to remind myself of that fact. The chaos is unbelievable. Having panic attacks about every hour over what could happen if anyone saw this mess. Executive functions definitely challenged.

BuyerBeware
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2017, 9:37 am

Don't wanna drive 6 hours to visit Hubby's very socially correct, very outgoing relatives who very much don't like me.

Gonna do it anyway, because SIL's only child graduated high school with multiple honors and it needs to be done.

Whatevs, Lord.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2017, 5:30 pm

Solvejg
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2017, 5:53 pm

So I'm never in a rush

PaperVoice24
Butterfly
Butterfly

11 Jun 2017, 6:05 pm

6/10
It's summer, I just had a great burger, I'm gonna get some ice cream, and I'm going to the mall tomorrow

Solvejg
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2017, 2:57 am

So I'm never in a rush

BuyerBeware
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2017, 9:18 am

Oblivion would be wonderful. Death, sleep, ten hours of meditation a day, take up opiates, whatever.

Oblivion would be wonderful.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2017, 10:34 am

^^^ I find that you're lucky to be as smart as you are.

I wish I had your written abilities.

There is so much in your head----that "oblivion" is an impossibility.

I know it would be nice, though, if you were able to find the path to the River Lethe....and always find a way back to the "real world" when you so desire it.

ZachGoodwin
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2017, 2:33 pm

A trillion. I feel like a trillion.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2017, 12:16 am

I heard that the Westboro Baptist Church is planning pickets in my town.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Butterfly88
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2017, 12:31 pm