scale of -10 to +10, how do you feel right now?

Page 1759 of 2211 [ 35361 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1756, 1757, 1758, 1759, 1760, 1761, 1762 ... 2211  Next

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2016, 11:48 pm

-8 had my yearly review surprised onto me at work and it was bad :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2016, 3:57 pm

anything specific you could improve? also, maybe not quite as bad as it feels. a little criticism often overpowers several times as much praise.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2016, 4:59 pm

cathylynn wrote:
anything specific you could improve? also, maybe not quite as bad as it feels. a little criticism often overpowers several times as much praise.

All of it relates to aspie.
I have sandier and social disorder so I can't get people to sign up for club cards.
I'm not s real self starter or know where to. Merchandise stuff
They don't feel I do anything or take pride in. Y area, despite I spend hours every day keeping shoes and clothes near and organized. Guess they think others do it but they don't. They also said I take longer to do things on purpose to avoid doing stuff 0.o maybe they mean when I spend hours on shoes but that's because no one else does it so I come in and women's are in mends, men's in women,s size 8 8n the 13 area and laces all pulled out same with clothes and were suppose to check the tags on all the clothes every day there's hundreds tightly packed together with tags in different place on each one.

Then there's the drama with the processor who wants to push stuff up into the cave regardless of if we have space for it and comes up and rants at us if we send anything back. I sent shoes down we didn't have space for so she went to my imididat boss and boss told me not to send stuff back down without manger approval which they hate coming up to do anything up in the cave. Out and the boss above her is the one who wants stuff neat organized and shopaable which I agree. So I come up find that note and the shoes are a mess double stacked and all over the place and clothes are so tightly packed you can't pull one out with bunch falling all over.

And the scopes are so random but the processes lady ranted at us and told us not to move the socpes around. So being a submissive anxious apsie I am I don't like conflict or being yelled at so I don't talk back.

They also said I don't send requests to her for stuff we need, but we tried and she rants at as that she doesn't want to look for it and we don't take what she sends us(random stuff we have no space for)

Lot of this stuff sounds like lead/manager duties which down stairs it is but the lead for our area is also footwear and so spends most her time there. I'm not a leader. I didn't want a manger job I follow. I have high attention to detail. I'm good at seeing patterns and organizing for that. Clothes by color for example. Or footwear by slippers, Sandals, sneakers, boots, camo boots. Other guy hates doing that and is better at big picture and move things around aka merchandise. I always thought group mentality, we all have our strengths and weaknesses but together we'd do good. Guess not.

Said I need direction for anything above the most basic tasks, wtf I'd hardly call organizing basic tasks. No on else seems to do it.

On hand they say I'm good with customers then in another section say I'm rarely show initiative in customer experience. I go out of my way to help people. I look up items and find out if we have the item in stock downstairs. I could just tell them go check down stairs but I don't I go out of my way and above to help them find it and if we don't have it I try to find anothe replacement who does.

They also said I have moderate knowledge about my depart,net. Wel, no s**t. It's madmen up of every department downstairs(fishing, clothing, footwear, gifts optic, knifes, guns, boats, atv) others just have to know stuff about one of those I'm expected to know everything about all of them? :( I dont fish,boat, optics, etc. I know jack about shoes besides some brands are better. We get random inventory up there too. I've tried to learn stuff but it's so much :(

They also rated me down for calling manger for price overrides, I'm super scared to give people price changes and have it come back to get me. Everyone ask for lower prices and I tell them no it's already half off and only been here for two days but they insist on talking to a manger. Guess I'll just give everyone 10% or more then from now on. They ask for more though, one guy demanded to get a 1500 scope for 400 and wouldn't take my no for a answer

They did get me in attendance too. I've missed 4-5 days all year. I show up 30 minutes early for every shift. I stay over when people call out. Only thing I can think of is I don't go in when they have people call out. I can't work more then 25 hours a week without screwing up my ssi or housing and food. It also mentally exhausts me to work too much :(

I hate being an aspie, the are is broke up into mini departments and so I keep to that. I don't see how romskrinkmone and expands another that's not how my brain works and then bam next day we have more stuf for the just shrunk department and it makes no sense to customers.

And the process lady snaps and says don't do this and don't to that so I didn't and now they mad at me for it

If you want I can take pictures of the review and pm you.

I feel like I should just quit. I can't even do retail :( I'm such a utter failure and should just die. Retails suppose to be a job even a monkey could do :cry:

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2016, 5:11 pm

sure, pm me. if everyone didn't get critical evaluations, it sounds like they are being discriminatory. it also sounds like you do a good job on everything but getting signups for the promotion. so, please don't believe you are bad at retail. also, they say you are being purposely slow - i guess they are mind-readers. sounds more like a hit job than an evaluation. you're good at retail. i would hire you. you have bad bosses.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2016, 5:32 pm

cathylynn wrote:
sure, pm me. if everyone didn't get critical evaluations, it sounds like they are being discriminatory. it also sounds like you do a good job on everything but getting signups for the promotion. so, please don't believe you are bad at retail. also, they say you are being purposely slow - i guess they are mind-readers. sounds more like a hit job than an evaluation. you're good at retail. i would hire you. you have bad bosses.

Most people get on target apparently. No one gets above target. I got below target :cry:

GuitarJamz16
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Sep 2016, 6:10 pm

0. Quite simply. At a coffee shop, everyone , as usual, all into their gadgets - phones,tablets,laptops. Today is a day off, but there is no one to do anything with. Seems like Facebook and social media has ruined the world because no one interacts like the old days.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2016, 8:33 pm

Cutting / 10 :cry:

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2016, 7:56 pm

-10 / 10

EDIT - Disregard message, just another day, I think I am okay.

Flown
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2016, 10:22 am

beakybird
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2016, 10:25 am

Near bottomed out for the last few days...

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2016, 6:58 pm

Not the worst--there has been a worst-- but second worst.

Think I have got this, but honestly I don't really know what to do..?

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2016, 2:01 am

-7 I'm just s burdens to everyone. No one likes me or will miss me not even my own family :cry:

Flown
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2016, 1:43 pm

-6. Horrible pain and exhaustion right now.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2016, 6:02 am

-20 I don't want to go to my grandmother's funeral but I have no choice.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2016, 6:51 am

MissConstrue wrote:
-20 I don't want to go to my grandmother's funeral but I have no choice.

(hugs)

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2016, 2:29 pm

Communication woes...

The thread I caught on fire is still burning...

However, I threw a bunch of people out of my house and enjoyed doing it :mrgreen: