Page 87 of 137 [ 2186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90 ... 137  Next

Luna035
Raven
Raven

22 Oct 2017, 4:24 am

C2V wrote:
People just need to stop breeding.
¥¥¥ I f*****g agree.¥¥¥

Population is out of control. Humans destroy earth and all its species and habitats. The environment cannot sustain these numbers, and the only reason to do anything about any environmental issue should not be because "we have to preserve it for our children."
Screw your children. What about every other species on this planet? What about this planet? It is not all about you, your offspring, your species.
I don't care if people want a baby (or ten). We can't always have what we want when there are bigger picture issues at stake - like the continued survival of our whole planet. It seems incredibly selfish.

Evil people.

Luna035
Raven
Raven

22 Oct 2017, 4:32 am

lostonearth35 wrote:
I read that women with Aspergers are even less likely than male aspies to get married and have families.
They talk about that like it's a bad thing. :P
¥¥¥¥¥
I don't think autistic people should date neurotypicals at all if they have a choice in dating another autistic person over the NT. The NT views the Autistic as a subhuman being. This is a fact, a secret they all hide but it is what they believe. Autistic people are extremely sensitive and empathetic people who have no patience for evil people or ignorant BS. NTs are another race or species.
¥¥¥
I also read that married people live longer. I don't think it's true. It just feels that way. :)
It depends on who the partner is I suppose.

Luna035
Raven
Raven

22 Oct 2017, 4:33 am

MamaFrankie5259 wrote:
I don't believe in 'live and let live' in some instances.

"They" deserve to die... :heart:

Luna035
Raven
Raven

22 Oct 2017, 4:35 am

FluttercordAspie93 wrote:
I like Luxray over Pikachu.

I thought this thread said 'I like luxury over Pikachu'. :arrow:

Luna035
Raven
Raven

22 Oct 2017, 4:39 am

aikoinazuma wrote:
I think dog owners are weird.

I think NTs view their dogs as objects to collect and display and create little narratives about instead of creatures deserving love and respect.

Luna035
Raven
Raven

22 Oct 2017, 4:42 am

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
Celebrity worship should be viewed as a form of schiziophernia.

Schizophrenics would be preferred company over the celebrity NT. A NT celebrity would never have a serious mental illness or developmental disability, because they view these people as subhuman beings. :heart:

Luna035
Raven
Raven

22 Oct 2017, 4:44 am

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
I've got my fingers crossed that the movie about Edward Snowden BOMBS when it opens this Friday. :twisted:
tongue.... In cheek. :wink:

Luna035
Raven
Raven

22 Oct 2017, 4:54 am

ocdgirl123 wrote:
-I'm not a libertarian!
¥¥¥ What is that?¥¥°
-Bacon is one of the most disgusting foods in existence
¥¥¥Its unhealthy.¥¥¥

-Fighting in hockey is not the best part of the game (I'm Canadian) and I'd probably enjoy the sport more without it.
¥¥¥ I disagree. It is the best part of the game because... They are all NT men. Let them beat each other up. This is what they do, NT men. ¥¥¥

-The movie "The Nice Guys" is on of the worst movies of the year
¥¥¥sounds boring¥¥¥
-Pokemon Go is overrated
¥¥¥why are autistic people fascinated by Pokemon? I am the only autistic person who does not like Pokemon.¥¥¥
-Salmon tastes better than chicken
¥¥¥I agree.¥¥¥

-I think fruit beer is much better than IPAs
¥¥¥¥ never had a fruity beer¥¥¥

-I don't think there is anything wrong with cutting up spaghetti :)
¥¥¥¥I used to fold cheese slices into tiny squares before eating them. I take the crust off slices of bread. ¥¥¥
-Hunting (even for food) is not in the least bit interesting (I've actually heard people say "You should like it, humans evolved to like it"
¥¥¥ I think hunting animals is Evil unless you live in the wilderness and rely on it to survive AND a grocery store is not within driving distance (...Why...?).

MamaFrankie5259
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2017, 1:01 pm

Adele is vastly overrated.
The music scene of the last 25 years is total crap.
12-17 year old offenders should be tried as adults in adult courts and given the same sentences as adults.
There should be no disguising of identities or anonymity of people in media articles or obscuring faces in photographs. You should be man or woman enough to take the consequences of your actions. What cannot be said and done openly should not be said and done at all.

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2017, 6:47 pm

I can't stand this website or its community, and boredom is the only thing that keeps me coming back here. Every time I come here, I read something that makes me angry.

EclecticWarrior
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2017, 6:55 pm

fiber bundle wrote:
There are two genders. :mrgreen:

I believe there are three genders- male, female and nonbinary. To be nonbinary, ie. to be a gender not male or female, is rare and it tends to be associated with ASDs and intersex conditions.

The stuff Tumblr makes up like stargender is BS.

WP's most sparkling member.

DX classic autism 1995, AS 2003, depression 2008

~INFP~

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2017, 7:44 pm

One of my favorite authors (Theodore Sturgeon) wrote a short story in which the protagonist stated: "I think people are either wolves or wolverines when they are not tapeworms or sheep." This jarred me, so I remembered it.

40+ years later, my version of same is: many (not all) human societies are built around intraspecies predation and parasitism, and in such societies, a tremendous amount of effort is invested in obscuring this. Aspies and other non-NTs who don't "work" that way tend to be isolated/marginalized in such societies precisely because we *don't* work that way. Non-NTs who DO work that way, i.e., sociopaths, tend to do extraordinarily well in such societies.

Thank God for anthropology, which taught me that not all societies are, or have been, predatory/parasitic.

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."
-- Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

MamaFrankie5259
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2017, 12:44 pm

I believe you should be married before you become a parent.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2017, 6:37 pm

I hate drugs.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2017, 12:06 am

the older antipsychotics with their movement side effects are a more attractive treatment option than the newer ones with the hefty price tag and weight gain which can cause diabetes and death.

rvacountrysinger
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Oct 2017, 4:30 pm

Pot makes people stupid.