aspie ugy about to dump his first gf

Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

Ztrain
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 Dec 2012, 9:58 am

Knowing my gfs been romantically involved with an online her friend (a heroin doing lizard breeder whos OD'd like 7 times) and realizing she hasn't even a good girlfriend or friend for that matter, im going to dump her. Somehow I have a feeling that shell manipulate my feelings into keeping her like she always does (I make the fatal flaw of believing everything my gf tells me is true even if that's probly not the case)

Its like one part of me wants to yell "99 problems" by Jay-Z while the other side is paranoid that no girl will ever love me again after the relationship ends (as silly as that sounds)

Scaurie
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

01 Dec 2012, 10:32 am

"aspie ugy about to dump his first gf"... Hm. Maybe that last thread was something.

Are you okay, stranger? :?

Ztrain
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 Dec 2012, 11:15 am

Scaurie wrote:
"aspie ugy about to dump his first gf"... Hm. Maybe that last thread was something.

Are you okay, stranger? :?

Well I don't know, im just a bit depressed about stuff I guess

Scaurie
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

01 Dec 2012, 11:32 am

What kind of stuff? You know, if you think someone is going to be manipulative, then you are better off without them... whether it's situational or not.

Maybe that is what is depressing you? I do not know how to respond, when the subject is vague.

01 Dec 2012, 12:23 pm

Ztrain wrote:
Knowing my gfs been romantically involved with an online her friend (a heroin doing lizard breeder whos OD'd like 7 times) and realizing she hasn't even a good girlfriend or friend for that matter, im going to dump her. Somehow I have a feeling that shell manipulate my feelings into keeping her like she always does (I make the fatal flaw of believing everything my gf tells me is true even if that's probly not the case)

Its like one part of me wants to yell "99 problems" by Jay-Z while the other side is paranoid that no girl will ever love me again after the relationship ends (as silly as that sounds)

Alright, if she's schmoozing with an iFriend who's a drug addict then I say GTFO of that relationship at once! Learn to take charge of your feelings and override them or you'll end up being pussy-whipped for the rest of your life.

aspiemike
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2012, 12:26 pm

I'll sum up everything in two words: Move on.

aspiesandra27
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2012, 12:28 pm

I would move on, as hard as that will probably be. Hugs.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2012, 1:35 pm

Scaurie wrote:
What kind of stuff? You know, if you think someone is going to be manipulative, then you are better off without them... whether it's situational or not.

Maybe that is what is depressing you? I do not know how to respond, when the subject is vague.

I think you seriously lack theory of mind.

It's not that easy as you are making it sounds.

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 01 Dec 2012, 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cakey
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Dec 2012, 1:36 pm

I think you should tell her if she doesn't stop what she is doing and treat you like a GF should treat you, then you should tell her that you will leave. You have to be firm and not leave room for her to persuade you. If you have her make the choice of you or her derailed ways, then she might choose you, but she might also not care and choose the other route. If she chooses the other route, then it's better that way. You are still young and can find another GF.

01 Dec 2012, 2:20 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Scaurie wrote:

Elaborate!

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2012, 2:20 pm

i'm pretty sure you know you should leave her, but you are reluctant to do so. why?

Stalk
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2012, 12:57 pm

^

Ztrain wrote:

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2012, 1:33 pm

i was giving him the benefit of the doubt that there was a better reason lingering in there somewhere. we are only worth as much as we believe ourselves to be worth. if he chooses to stay with her, then he has no reason to complain.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2012, 5:31 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Scaurie wrote:

It's not that easy as you are making it sounds.

She never said that it would be easy, just that it would be better.
The most beneficial option isn't always the easiest one.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I