Do you believe in conspiracy theories?

Page 2 of 3 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2012, 7:16 pm

What is a fact is that AIDS was allowed to spread and kill hundreds of people, and the government of the richest country in the world refused to do anything.
It was 'The Gay Plague, people were dying in fear and pain, were ostracized and abused, fired from their jobs, hospitals would not admit them, yet the government made no attempt to fight this thing until forced to by the media finally making the public awarene!

Hmmm, almost sounds like the unwillingness to allocate funds for Sickle Cell research, doesn't it?

Kind of like it does not matter how many suffer and die, but rather who these people are, who are affected.....

Kind of like a conspiracy?

Sylkat. :?

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

11 Dec 2012, 6:08 pm

Some really fascinate me. It's just amazing what some people will believe....... it could be great fodder for a documentary.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2012, 7:17 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIPvFF_W8Hc[/youtube]

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

ProvokesThinking
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

11 Dec 2012, 7:31 pm

I don't believe this at all, why do you think they are concentration camps?

zacb
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2012, 10:56 am

ProvokesThinking wrote:
At first you think it's all BS, but some of them have some truth in them.

Some examples:

- It is a fact that Rockefeller financed genetics experiments, the question is whether he also intentionally financed Hitler genetics-projects.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics_Record_Office

- There was something known as the Havaaraa-agreement. The Nazis and Israel made a deal so that more people could come to Palestine. This agreement is used by conspiracy theories and it isn't a very well known agreement in mainstream media.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

- Conspiracy Theorists are right about a lot of American presidents being a freemason.

- You can read books written by freemasons themselves who say that George Washington had a masonic inauguration and you can still see symbolism of the masons.

I think that these facts are actually distorted by conspiracy theorists to make them fit certain ideologies, but I believe that some bankers really have some plans.

What is unbelievable about bankers, who are mostly psychopaths, because they only think about themselves and don't care about other people, wanting to take over the world or wanting to have a lot of power? If I was a banker in such a high position with such a mindset, I think I would do everything to make money too. The question is what are facts of what is claimed about bankers in conspiracy theories.

I don't think that all these conspiracy theories are nonsense, just most of them. Watch out for believing nonsense, but also watch out for thinking everything is nonsense because some conspiracy theories surely explain certain things and seem to give a good and better explanation.

There was a physician from an university who claimed in a video that the official story about 9/11 is, scientifically, quite unreal. I don't say that 9/11 was a conspiracy, I just say that if you seriously listen to people claiming that it was a conspiracy that it's very likely that they are right at a lot of points. A lot in the official story doesn't seem realistic. There was a Dutch TV program which researched this and even they found out that certain things weren't right in the official story, and this was mainstream media.

Same here. While I don't believe a Vatican Ninja Assassin sent from the Lizard Pope is going to get me, I believe there are certain things that are reality, such as a push for global integration. (Just read some of the Rockefeller's memoirs if you do not believe me ). But some of the lizard stuff and ufo stuff is out of left field.

zacb
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2012, 11:03 am

Cornflake wrote:
One-Winged-Angel wrote:
http://www.truthism.com/

The above website is hilarious. A very long read, but worth it.
:lmao: Absolutely - a cracking good read.
There is some astonishingly stupid crap on there.

:lol: That's was fun. I think I was leaking some brain cells. :D

SoftKitty
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2012, 5:10 pm

Only in some. One must be reasonable and realistic.

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2012, 5:12 pm

SoftKitty wrote:
Only in some. One must be reasonable and realistic.

That's it. We're all screwed. :jester:

I'm not likely to be around much longer. As before when I first signed up here years ago, I'm finding that after a long hiatus, and after only a few days back on here, I'm spending way too much time here again already. So I'm requesting my account be locked, banned or whatever. It's just time. Until then, well, I dunno...

One-Winged-Angel
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2012, 2:11 pm

I just discovered another website espousing all kinds of conspiracy theories. On the particular page I landed on, I counted a total of 86 links to pages about how the weather is controlled by benevolent, magical sky fairies who protect us from poisonous chemtrails.

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/sylphand ... ndex.shtml