Do you believe in conspiracy theories?

Page 1 of 3 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

09 Dec 2012, 7:55 pm

I believe in some conspiracys. And Defintley believe in Ghosts & Aliens

This guy hacked into NASA and Some USA Military computers and saw something out of this world. I believe him

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_McKinnon

johnny77
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2012, 8:28 pm

richardbenson wrote:
I believe in some conspiracys. And Defintley believe in Ghosts & Aliens

This guy hacked into NASA and Some USA Military computers and saw something out of this world. I believe him

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_McKinnon

Did you happen to note??
In August 2008, McKinnon was diagnosed by three of the world's leading experts (Professor Simon Baron-Cohen, Professor Jeremy Turk and Professor Thomas Bernie) as suffering from an autism spectrum disorder compounded with clinical depression. Just a little interesting note from pages.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

09 Dec 2012, 8:36 pm

Oh I did not know that. What I found intresting is, Is there was hardly any newstory here about it. Even though the USA was for years trying to extradite him back here to face trial for hacking. Basically He said That NASA Airbrushed Alot of thier photographs, especially if it was out of this world. Also Some military officers were "non terrestrial" and had ranks. Intresting but I already knew aliens were real

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2012, 8:57 pm

I enjoy conspiracy theories. They're a lot of fun, very entertaining. I don't believe a single one of them though, they're just like urban legends; cool stories of 'what if'.

Speaking of believing: I know someone who is generally bright and able to think for himself, but when it comes to the most ridiculous conspiracies of all, UFOs and ETs and paleo seti, he buys it completely. :roll: I wonder if he's schizophrenic sometimes. But then again, he has done a lot of drugs... It's dreadful to hear him lose all dignity when he starts rambling like a maniac like that.

One of the recent theories here of course is about 22nd July and Anders Behring Breivik's claims about Knights Templar, an organisation developed to fight multiculturalism. It's pretty clear they don't exist. He also claims to be one of three cells here and that the next one will strike next summer.
Oh speaking of 22nd July... This is a good one: As you might know, when Breivik shot all those teenagers on Utøya, he was dressed as a cop. AUF's leader, Eskil Pedersen, who became famous for jumping into the only available boat on Utøya and make a run for it and not even try to pick up other youths from the water, said: "I thought there had been a coup and that the police were helping them go through with it."
It makes me seriously wonder what the world looks like in his mind. He sounds pretty far gone!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_is_dead
http://www.trutv.com/conspiracy/celebs/ ... y.all.html
The Pauk is dead conspiracy gave me shivers first time I heard it. It didn't help that John Lennon has one of the freakiest voices when he goes "cranberry sauce". That voice and the idea of the band being so important that they'd put in a substitute Paul and somehow persuade or force his alleged widow to play along gave me the shivers.

This one is fun: How everyone, including PlayStation monitors us: http://www.gamesradar.com/scary-conspir ... oid-gamer/
So a message to Nintendo now (because they see and hear all: Never end the Pokemon series. Ever. I also wanna be able to catch Squirtle and Turtwig in the game. And I want the turtles to either not evolve or stay cute! Now that they know, I assume the problem is fixed in the next Pokemon game lol
(and read the above link if this sounded weird and not made sense)

the conspiracy theory that chem trails is another good far fetched one
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_ ... acy_theory

My great-grandfather was a secret world ruler; he was a free-mason :P

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2012, 10:19 pm

Reptillians; elected officials and [forced] school teachers
Illuminati; banks and insurance agencies
Majestic 12; your local police station and barracks

Same thing, just worded differently.

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2012, 12:10 am

I do believe in them, but I don't usually believe them.

One-Winged-Angel
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2012, 12:47 am

Photos of the moon landing clearly prove that Xenu (with the help of the Kuku Yalanji) did 9/11. Also, Elvis is a vampire and Hitler was in league with the LDS. Now that you know all this, it should be clear that Lontra canadensis is the dominant species on Earth.

Bloodheart
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2012, 1:04 am

Depends on the conspiracy theory - I have no doubt what-so-ever that our governments, media and big corporations do all sorts to cover-up or keep the truth from us. I am also of the mind that the American government in particular is bat-sh... crazy, and has a history of being even more out-there, so it really wouldn't surprise me if half the common conspiracy theories (moon landing, area 51, Marilyn Monroe, Kennedy assassination, HIV, 9/11) weren't far off!

Good-looking girls break hearts, and goodhearted girls mend them.

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2012, 3:12 am

McKinnon's story is a little suspect:

For example, he doesn't remember the names of the vessel pennants (even if they were ocean going vessels, this is big news to have commissioned craft unregistered and secret), though he said he checked them against the US Navy registry; it'd be impossible to forget these names, especially as it's an interest and he did go over them (checking...). No matter how doped out he was on weed; if he was too doped out to forget simple names he probably wouldn't be able to function enough to use a computer (I have experience there with legal and far more potent medication). Plus, why didn't he write down and/or Copy & Paste the info he found interesting?

Color me unbelieving there.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

10 Dec 2012, 11:26 am

I think he does remember. He's probably worried about incriminating himself, so he was being as vague as possible to make it appear he didnt know alot

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2012, 11:34 am

I believe in them just enough to be able to thoroughly debunk each and every one of them.

Some people have nothing better to do than to make up lies to tell those who will believe anything as long as there is no proof.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

10 Dec 2012, 11:40 am

I think dis-information is real, When my real dad worked in the military, He would tell me the way you get alot of people to believe the same thing (usually wacky) is you start a rumor in a group of people, and there it spreads like a virus, it might even mutate into something alot better than what you origionally started. The purpose of dis-information is to coverup the truth about what you are really doing

I defintly believe in manchurian canidates, and such. ESP, and think Aliens live under the ocean. :geek:

10 Dec 2012, 12:03 pm

明るいものに対して暗い霧。
男はすべてが大丈夫であると主張し、出てくる。
何も確かではない。
A dark fog against something bright.
A man comes out, insisting everything is okay.
Nothing is certain.

UDG
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Dec 2012, 1:30 pm

I believe in their existence.
I don't believe them.

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2012, 4:10 pm

I believe in all of them. Except one. This the the stupidest theory I've EVER heard!! !! !

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nvpRkn_R5g[/youtube]

I'm not likely to be around much longer. As before when I first signed up here years ago, I'm finding that after a long hiatus, and after only a few days back on here, I'm spending way too much time here again already. So I'm requesting my account be locked, banned or whatever. It's just time. Until then, well, I dunno...

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2012, 7:16 pm

What is a fact is that AIDS was allowed to spread and kill hundreds of people, and the government of the richest country in the world refused to do anything.
It was 'The Gay Plague, people were dying in fear and pain, were ostracized and abused, fired from their jobs, hospitals would not admit them, yet the government made no attempt to fight this thing until forced to by the media finally making the public awarene!

Hmmm, almost sounds like the unwillingness to allocate funds for Sickle Cell research, doesn't it?

Kind of like it does not matter how many suffer and die, but rather who these people are, who are affected.....

Kind of like a conspiracy?

Sylkat. :?