Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

soulburner
Raven
Raven

16 Dec 2012, 1:50 am

for the past couple of months, i been so forgetful plus my mind feel drained and in need of work out. it involves short-term memory and i forget what i was going to do. sometimes when i make food, i forget what i need to do. idk if its sign of depression because i experienced it off and on or my sleeping pattern contributing to it. i wake up at 11 am or 12 and go to bed at 2 am or 3 am. i get so distracted these days and i want my good memory back.

Performer16196
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Dec 2012, 9:31 am

Hello soulburner!

I sometimes get this. My mum will ask me to go up stairs and bring something down for her, and once I'm up there, I will totally forget what I'm meant to be doing. I used to have this a lot! I wasn't organising my self in school, and was forgetting to make priorities, untill I spoke to my one to one maths teacher about it. He told me it that I looked very tired and wasn't very enthusaistic about the topic. Then we started talikng about tiredness and how it effects us in many diefferent ways. It effects us emotionally, it effects our energy, but most of all it effects our memory.

I think this may be your problem as well because lack of sleep effects your memory the most. Do you have problems sleeping though? If not I would advise you to plan a disiplined routine of going to bed early. If you do, talk to one of your parents about it, and maybe you could go and see a doctor. If that's not possible, then try and talk talk to someonelse about it, such as your school counselor (if you have one), or look on the internet for ways of getting to sleep when you're struggeling.

Good luck mate! :)