Page 1 of 20 [ 306 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next

HDLMatchette
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Dec 2012, 11:39 am

What do you auties/aspies think about being naked?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2012, 11:42 am

HDLMatchette wrote:
What do you auties/aspies think about being naked?

Being naked means not having any clothes on.

That's what I think, anyway.

Others may differ.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

HDLMatchette
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Dec 2012, 11:43 am

i mean, what do you think about it? do you like it?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2012, 11:45 am

HDLMatchette wrote:
i mean, what do you think about it?

I already told you.

HDLMatchette wrote:
do you like it?

No more or less than being clothed. It is only a state of being, nothing more.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

HDLMatchette
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Dec 2012, 11:47 am

i come from a place where people go like "ewwww"" at it, and that isn't right. it's a good feeling.

Vectorspace
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2012, 12:05 pm

Among people, I prefer to be clothed, and I also prefer the people around me to be clothed.

HDLMatchette
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Dec 2012, 12:13 pm

in fact, i love nudity. i helps me heal my aspie sensory overloads. nude art is another thing to love about being naked, because the art is beautiful.

HDLMatchette
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Dec 2012, 12:16 pm

Vectorspace wrote:
Among people, I prefer to be clothed, and I also prefer the people around me to be clothed.

in cold conditions, yes, i can't blame you for saying that. but if you're very sensitive to most clothes (except sweatpants, shorts and some shirts), but you're forced to wear them a lot anyway, like I am, i can crave it a lot.

Trencher93
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Dec 2012, 12:28 pm

With a cold rain falling today, I rather enjoyed wearing layers of clothes. And a hat. And sturdy waterproof hiking boots.

Vectorspace
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2012, 12:33 pm

HDLMatchette wrote:
Vectorspace wrote:

in cold conditions, yes, i can't blame you for saying that. but if you're very sensitive to most clothes (except sweatpants, shorts and some shirts), but you're forced to wear them a lot anyway, like I am, i can crave it a lot.

When I'm alone at home, I agree.
But otherwise, the people around me are so much sensory input that I don't notice my clothes.

You're not forced to wear jeans. Try to find more comfortable pants.

HDLMatchette
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Dec 2012, 12:38 pm

i wear sweatpants in the winter, shorts in the summer, and those are good for me.

HDLMatchette
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Dec 2012, 12:40 pm

Vectorspace wrote:
You're not forced to wear jeans. Try to find more comfortable pants.

actually, yes i am forced to wear jeans when i go out in public.

Ettina
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2012, 1:26 pm

Quote:
actually, yes i am forced to wear jeans when i go out in public.

Why? Who forces you?

I haven't worn jeans since I was 10. I wear soft, comfortable pants all the time. I don't even own any jeans.

SpaghettiSmuggler
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Dec 2012, 1:40 pm

I think he was talking about clothing for legs being mandatory in society as opposed to jeans specifically.

For me I live with my family and being naked around the house is not possible, but as soon as I get home I take off
all of my clothes wear lounge pants, I have a really fine cotton pair which you can not feel as much.

When I was young I would always strip all my clothes off. My parents tell me that every time they picked me up from
a party i was in my underwear.

I think the problem stems from constantly having the sensation of clothes on our bodies, some people just can not
ignore it.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2012, 1:51 pm

I used to be naked in my own home but now I keep my clothes on. I would still do it if I wore appropriate underwear. I let my son go naked though but out in public, he has his clothes on, especially when he goes outside. My husband is opposed to him being nude and my parents also prefer he has clothes on. But I let him go nude. I don't see the big deal. Unless it's cold inside, then I make him keep his clothes on. But he doesn't seem bothered by cool air because he keeps kicking the covers off him even when he is naked and I am like "fine, be cold." But when he is a sleep, I put covers over him to keep him warm.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

PTSmorrow
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2012, 1:51 pm

HDLMatchette wrote:
in fact, i love nudity. i helps me heal my aspie sensory overloads. nude art is another thing to love about being naked, because the art is beautiful.

That's nice as long as I don't have to see it. Neither you nor the art. It's okay if people like and practice it in nudist camps or their own home, but I want to have a choice.

And I say decidedly NO to public nudity for a simple reason. Imagine you were sitting in a restaurant or bus and the naked person who sat there before you had exuding hemorrhoids or any other type of discharge ...

As for those "smart" arguments within the meaning of, "but it's natural, we were born naked," all I can say is, sure, but also without teeth, so pull them out, it's indeed very natural to be toothless, and to have no control over excretions.

Bottom line, no, I don't want to be faced with the sight of dangling udders, let alone genitals. There's a reason why people have faces.