Page 16 of 20 [ 306 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2017, 2:13 am

It is only me and two cats who live here. Deduce from that what you may. Thanks to some neurological and endocrine conditions I get very cold very fast and have to pile on layers in winter. It is nice to use summer as a relief from that. I usually set the air conditioner no lower than 80F. The furnace, well, that's another matter - no way can I afford to run it at same temperature!! !
So, I endure winter and enjoy relief from the weight and pressure in summer.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2017, 2:20 am

I am content with the a/c set for 75 in the summer, and the heat set for at least 65 in the winter.

Voxish
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Aug 2017, 5:02 am

I like being naked, I always did. I used to get into trouble as child for taking my clothes off so I stoped doing it. I still ike to do it now and don't understand the big deal, its just a body and we all have one. Now havin g said that I had to go to someones house last week, some I have known for years from work. When I arrived she was wearing a bikini and I didn't like it, it made me very uncomfortable and I left as soon as I could. I still sometimes go out in the garden naked in the middle of the night if I can't sleep and love the feel of the cool air on my skin. I do it in the middle of winter too sometimes, but then I don't feel the cold, its heat I cannot stand,

BBC: Radio 4

anti_gone
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Aug 2017, 8:34 am

I have nothing against being naked in my home. I would also like to go to nudist beaches, but I don't have anyone who would go there with me, so I wear a bikini :lol:

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2017, 6:29 pm

LegoMaster2149 wrote:
I like being nude whenever I am in the shower, and whenever I am done with my washing process, I plug up the tub and let the water fill up a bit, then I sit down, and sitting in that water feels really nice (in a sensory way). However, in general, I am usually cautious taking my clothes off or being nude, since I don't want anyone peeping at me, especially in my room because I don't have a lock on my door. :oops:

Another reason I like being naked is because I don't have to worry about sensitivity to damn textures! xD I honestly wish I could do it more, but now I have a cat that stays in my room, so that'll be a problem. Guess I will have to wait until I figure something else... :l

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

24 Aug 2017, 8:19 pm

I have been wearing caftans pretty much all my life. They solve the problem of wearing or not-wearing clothes. From the outside, I am covered. From the inside, I am free and loose, touched by nothing, and air circulates freely. Cotton is great. Best solution I ever found. My family thinks it's dorky - they wanted me to be a lady - which I was, for work. But on my own time, it's caftans the whole way. Although I should warn you - stores think it's shoplifting gear, what with all that room inside.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

25 Aug 2017, 3:36 am

Caftans look nice.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

Dave_T
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

25 Aug 2017, 4:37 am

I enjoy being nude, hate the feel of cloths.

Do not think my window cleaner thinks same.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 144 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 66 of 200

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2017, 5:06 am

he's prolly just jealous. ;)

Dave_T
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

25 Aug 2017, 5:41 am

auntblabby wrote:
he's prolly just jealous. ;)

:mrgreen:

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 144 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 66 of 200

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2017, 2:15 pm

LegoMaster2149 wrote:
LegoMaster2149 wrote:
I like being nude whenever I am in the shower, and whenever I am done with my washing process, I plug up the tub and let the water fill up a bit, then I sit down, and sitting in that water feels really nice (in a sensory way). However, in general, I am usually cautious taking my clothes off or being nude, since I don't want anyone peeping at me, especially in my room because I don't have a lock on my door. :oops:

Another reason I like being naked is because I don't have to worry about sensitivity to damn textures! xD I honestly wish I could do it more, but now I have a cat that stays in my room, so that'll be a problem. Guess I will have to wait until I figure something else... :l

Another reason I forgot to mention in there was that I so I could also maybe get some nutrients in my skin, because I am VERY pale! xD

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2017, 6:21 pm

^^be careful about the sun, the skin can only take so much unless one is dark-complected, even then there are hard limits.

Lost
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 Aug 2017, 7:06 pm

Another hater of clothes here. If I could live my life naked I would, unfortunately I need to cover myself around people and I live in a cool climate so I must wear lots of thick clothing in winter to stay warm.

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2017, 7:56 pm

Lost wrote:
Another hater of clothes here. If I could live my life naked I would, unfortunately I need to cover myself around people and I live in a cool climate so I must wear lots of thick clothing in winter to stay warm.

Yeah, I would live my life nude if I could. But there are people around us who will see me and then I could get arrested for having no clothes on.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2017, 8:21 pm

^^^those nosy busybodies need to leave us non-busy bodies alone.

Michael829
Toucan
Toucan

02 Sep 2017, 8:29 pm

HDLMatchette wrote:
What do you auties/aspies think about being naked?

Clothes are for protection from cold.

(And, under current cultural conditions, clothes are necessary when in public view--but that's a cultural aberration)

Michael829