Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Tsharp
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

23 Dec 2012, 12:47 am

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've been to this site, but I figured that now would be as good as any time to come back. I originally joined about 5 years ago, but due to some weird complications I lost my account. Anyway, I'm back now and ready to connect with and help my fellow aspies any way I can.

So yes, I do have Asperger's syndrome, been diagnosed with it since I was a tot. However, I think I'm in the more high-functioning range, as I find socializing to not be that big of a challenge (in some situations). I can recognize facial expressions and body language, and I can carry on a conversation with someone pretty easily. However, in large social situations like at parties or clubs, I get really uncomfortable. I also deal with clinical depression, which I find much harder to cope with than Asperger's.

I've been enrolled in college for a while, but only recently have I decided to pursue a major in computer repair and maintenance. Though I do have an interest in taking apart and building computers, I have a real passion for film making and storytelling. I'm working on a novel and have written and directed several videos that I've put on YouTube. I have a very active imagination, but I can get disorganized easily (which I'm working on). But overall, I work hard to achieve what goals I set for myself.

noxnocturne
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2012, 1:12 am

Welcome back to Wrong Planet! :D

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2012, 1:19 am

hi, tsharp,

welcome to WP again.

Tim_Tex