Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

TBBT - Do you find Dr Sheldon L. Cooper the perfect mate for a relationship of the mind?
Yes 33%  33%  [ 6 ]
No 67%  67%  [ 12 ]
Total votes : 18

HairlessAlbinoCat
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

26 Dec 2012, 10:03 am

I personally do. From his asexuality to his most obnoxious features. I would think we could benefit each other based on our interests.

Cinnamon
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

26 Dec 2012, 11:43 am

I love Sheldon on t.v.
But I already have a son who pesters me with long dull stories about obscure historical and scientific facts and a partner whose view of the universe is arranged around football...
:P

CftxP
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

26 Dec 2012, 11:48 am

I'd say no to that because he'd be too much for me to bear and way too artificially smart, per se, for me to actually like. Now for the actor who plays him, Jim Parsons, we'd probably get along since we're both interested in the arts and both gay, then again he's a married man and I have no interest in marriage (nor promiscuity for that matter). Plus, knowing he has a master's degree, he's definitely not dumb, though he may not be genius as he's said before, we definitely would have a decent lot in common and probably would intellectually connect. Dr. Cooper, on the other hand, has an IQ that's around 4 standard deviations higher than mine so we probably wouldn't be able to relate to each other.

answeraspergers
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2012, 12:49 pm

Sure. But I wouldnt sign the room mate agreement

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2012, 4:17 pm

Sometimes Cooper seems like he could be fun to be around, other times he can be obnoxious and annoying. How Wolowicz puts up with his condescending ways is a mystery to me. He wouldn't hang out with me anyway because I'm not smart enough.

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2012, 5:57 pm

The show has terrible writing. The novelty of it doesn't hide the same-old tired network sitcom format.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper? Well, from one pedant to another, he would drive me up the wall.

Honestly though, he is just not convincing.

Bazinga!

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2012, 10:42 pm

I would steal his identity, move to a third-world country, and make a small fortune off of teaching the locals the folly of religion.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.